25

xxx

xxx

Lisa and Rosé both yawned at the same time, "I'm still sleepy! I got really tired from yesterday..." Lisa spoke as she stretches her body.

"The feeling is mutual... I'm even suffering from a headache..." Rosé said and gently held her head.

"We should've skipped the class today and get some rest.."

"Huh?! You're crazy... we just only have a half day class today and you wanted to skip it? You're so lazy Lalisa!" Rosé laughed.

"Ehh... it's just that I feel tired from yesterday's event, plus we got home very late." Lisa almost closes her eyes but then remembered something, "Yah! Rosé! Is there something going on between you and Wendy now?!" she shouted in whisper.

"W-- What!? It's not like really something... we just got closer to each other."

"I won't believe you... I can tell that there's really something between you two now." Lisa said confidently as she crosses her arms onto her chest.

"Aish~ I swear, it's nothing.."

"But what did you guys do? A one night stand?" Lisa asked teasefully as she grins.

"Shut your mouth Lisayah!~ Someone might hear you!" Rosé shouted in whisper as she looked around checking if someone heard them, "We both just got drunk! And we didn't know exactly what we were doing, okay?!" then she rolled her eyes.

"Are you suuuuuure?" Lisa softly chuckles, "I'm not just someone you know Rosé, you can tell me the truth! What's the purpose of us being bestfriends?!" Lisa raised her eyebrow, "Or maybe.... or maybe she's your new bestfriend now?!" She spoke angrily trying to provoke her friend.

Rosé sways her hands in front of her for a defense, "It's not like that Lisa! You are over reacting everything, gosh!" she rolled her eyes in annoyance, "It's really nothing Lisa... you are mistakenly accusing us... what about you and Jennie then!?" she said loud enough that the girls in front of them heard it.

"What's with Jennie?" The girl in front of their seat turned her gaze at them as soon as she hear Jennie's name, "Jennie Kim, right? Jisoo's sister..." then she turned her whole body at them, "Did I heard it, right? You and Jennie?"

Lisa and Rosé widens their eyes in shock, they couldn't speak for a moment.

"What?" The girl cuts the silence.

"H-- Huh? It's nothing... we were talking about yesterday, actually..." Lisa answered.

"For winning, right?" She scoffed, "You just won because of them... Jennie's squad. I don't know how you did that, they were actually cold to everyone..." She spoke like a baddie with her left eyebrow raised as she speak.

"Maybe they did something to them, like... lying about being rich. Jennie would never entertain someone like you." The other girl next to her said, "I don't how Jennie would react if she knew that you are just pretending and acting like most of us here." She chuckles.

"Hey! If you don't have something good to say, better to just shut your oily mouth." Rosé spoke with madness, "Don't mind them Lisa. They don't know anything." She whispered.

The girl scoffed, "Oil?! In my mouth!? What are you?! It's a lipgloss dumbass!" Then the girls turned their gazes back in front.

"You're just insecured because you didn't won any rewards yesterday!" Rosé added then laughed, "Are you okay Lisa?"

Lisa nods, "I'm used to it.. it's fine and it's not a big deal." Lisa faked her smile.

Until their teacher came in the room and started her discussion and finished it right away.

"Well, everyone.. that would be all for today.. You deserve a rest that's why they just made a half day class today.. so make sure to take your rest... And uhm, before I go, I would like to congratulate the group of Miss Manoban and Miss Park for winning yesterday's event or your project. You did great!" The teacher widely smiled.

"Thank you!" Lisa and Rosé said in chorus as they bowed their head then the teacher left.

"Uhm, Rosé, you can go first... I'm going somewhere else." Lisa spoke.

"Alright, it's fine. I'm gonna be helping mum and dad today so yeah, enjoy whereever you are planning to go." Rosé smiled and grabbed her bag, "See ya!"

Lisa widely smiled back at her and watches her friend leave. Then she grabbed her bag and went out, "Aish~" she deeply sighed as she walked, she went to the rooftop of their building, put her bag down onto the ground and and looked around the place seeing the tiny houses far from her, the wind blew through her hair and uniform, it wasn't hot that day, and it wasn't cold either.

"The weather feels so good... while I don't." She said to herself. She felt so down hearing those words from their classmates, "Why do they keep treating me bad even though I'm not doing anything against them?" she pouts, "It's good to have the opportunity to study here but I would just rather quit if I have classmates that always treats me that way... the day they bullied me is still fresh in my mind.." she looked down, didn't mind the height of the building at all.

"Is it okay if I should just stop studying?" Lisa asked in the air until she heard noises not too far from her.

"It's okay to stop if you have enough reason, but giving up easily is not okay... would you really choose to quit for achieving your dreams just because of those immoral students?" the guy stood up from where he was sitting at then threw the empty canned soft drink from his hand into the trashcan. He walked towards Lisa and stood next to her.

"J-- Jungkook?" Lisa spoke.

"I know getting bullied was hard, but you should not give up, you are just showing them how weak you are... if you quit, they will think that they won." He added.

Lisa quietly stared at him, "B- But... it's painful to see them laughing at me... I shouldn't have just told them my real family background... maybe if I just told them a made up story, they would treat me the same like from others."

"You did tell the truth because you were raised for being honest... and that's because you are also brave for telling them even you know that they have higher standards..." Jungkook turned his gaze at Lisa, seeing how beautiful the girl is when it's closer, "I'm one of your fan." he added and widely smiled, "Here, take it..." he took out another canned softdrink from his bag, "I was suppose to drink this, drinking one never been enough for me... I can finish three cans in one sit if I'm not feeling good about myself, it's like my comfort drink..." he softly chuckled, "...but since you're here, maybe taking one would help you too." He smiled again before taking his steps out the rooftop.

"T-- Thank--" Lisa was about to thank him but he just walked away so she shouted before he can got out the area, "Thank you!" she made sure it was loud enough for him to hear, she held the drink tight onto her chest and looked at it, "He's always been so kind to me... I wonder why he's here..." then Lisa turned her gaze where he was sitting at and saw two empty canned soft drinks on top of the trash can and looked at the one she was holding again.

Oh... she thought.

-

New chapter! Thank you everyone for answering! ♡ don't forget to vote, okie? (=^▽^=)

09/22/21