14

xxx

It's 6:00 PM. They are all awake and went down to the living room while waiting for the food they ordered online.

"This is so exciting, right? We were like awarding ourselves after completing the first song." Wendy said with excitement.

"You're right." Joy agrees.

*DINGDONG*

The guard pressed the doorbell to deliver the ordered food he got from the gate.

Wendy and Yeri stood up to get the food.

"Wowww. Thank you!" Wendy said while taking all the delivered food.

"We have two boxes of pizza, two order of chicken wings which is 26 pieces, White pasta and garlic breads." Yeri said while opening all the food they put on the table.

"We also have softdrinks here!!" Wendy said while putting down the two bottled drinks she held on both her hands.

Everyone took pictures of the food and they also took a group photo.

"Thank you for the food!" Wendy shouted.

"Amen!!" They all said in harmony and started grabbing the food they want.

They are happily eating and even talked with random topics.

Lisa is busy looking at the pictures they took while chewing the pizza she's holding to her left hand.

She's smiling and saved one photo. She uploaded it on her IG and caption it with "Thankful and blessed to have them♡".

She puts down her phone and just looked at them.

They were talking about their love life.

Ohh, love life? I never had one. Lisa thought.

"What about you Lisa?" Yeri asked Lisa.

"H-Huh?" Lisa was shocked, she didn't listen to what they were saying. She's too focused with the food.

"What about you? Your love life?" Yeri said and smiled.

"I don't have love life. I never had one." Lisa spoke then ate the last bite of her pizza.

"W-What?!" Yeri was shocked and can't help but to laugh until they were all laughing.

"I don't know. I don't feel like having any relationship for now." Lisa explained and laughed.

"Why?" Wendy asked and sips to her coke.

"How I wish we ordered soju instead of coke." Joy said while drinking her coke.

"It's Sunday, we can't do that. We have classes tomorrow." Irene said and took two garlic bread and gave one to Seulgi.