20

xxx

They all quickly went out the mansion and just decided to walk again since the area is safe.

After few minutes, they finally arrived at the mall. The girls were walking at the side and Rosé took a quick photo for the five girls since Jennie and Lisa were walking too slow.

Rosé just secretly took a photo of Lisa and Jennie when they got inside.

And Lisa took her a photo while waiting for the both of them roaming around with Jennie

And Lisa took her a photo while waiting for the both of them roaming around with Jennie. Rosé got tired and sat down on a chair.

After few minutes, Lisa and Jennie went out the store and approached Rosé.

"They said they are at Pizza House." Rosé said while looking at her phone.

"Okay, let's go!" Jennie spoke and they went to the mentioned food store.

Wendy waved at them as soon as she saw them walking to their way.

They quickly went to their table and sat down. Rosé sat beside Wendy. Lisa and Jennie sat beside each other just in front of Rosé and Wendy.

They scanned the Menu and ordered food.

They ordered two 18" of Pizza, One for four cheese and one for Garlic Shrimp. They ordered Chicken Caesar Salad, French fries, and 8 large cups of coke.

The order came after just a few minutes of waiting. They are hungry and they need to eat first before they drink and enjoy.

"What are we going to drink tonight?" Joy asked the girls.

"Should we drink soju?" Yeri said.

"Not Soju, let's try different drink." Wendy said.

"Oh yeah yeah! That's right." Yeri agreed to Wendy.

"Let's try the Bar pink then." Jennie suggested.

(sorry, I don't know any drinks from Korea but just Soju. So I'll just use the drinks from Philippines. oh, sa mga manginginom diyan! cheers! (≧ω≦))