23

Oh they are sleeping now. Jennie thought to herself as they walk together inside.

They are all sleeping on the mattress and the bottles were on the side including the unopened junk food.

The room temperature is too cold that the girls were cuddling each other that made Jennie decided to cuddle Lisa too then they went to sleep since it's already five in the morning.

-

It's 11 AM and the girls woke up, yawning and stretching.

"Aargh, my head hurts." Irene groans as she touch her head.

"Same. Can we go back to sleep?" Seulgi asked Irene then she nodded.

They both went back to sleep, hugging each other like it's the end of the world.

Rosé squeezed her eyes, she's also suffering from headache.

"My head hurts too...." Rosé said to Wendy.

"Mine too... It's probably because of the hangover." Wendy said to Rosé.

"Should we go back to sleep too?" Rosé asked.

"Yeah, we should." She answered and they both went back to sleep.

Yeri and Joy didn't speak, they just went back to sleep too.

While Jennie and Lisa still sleeping on the bed.

It's 1 o'clock in the afternoon, Jennie woke up. She quietly stood up from the bed and went to the door.

"Where are you going?" Lisa whispered.

Jennie looked back and saw Lisa looking at her.

"Oh, you're awake? Wanna go down with me?" Jennie asked while holding the knob.

Lisa nodded and stretched her body. She stood up and followed Jennie.

The rest of the girls are still sleeping.

"Don't you have the hangover?" Jennie asked Lisa while they are walking to the hallway.

"My head hurts a little. What about you?" Lisa answered.

"Nope. I didn't drink too much like you did. You're a pro drinker." Jennie said and laughed.

"No, I'm not. Hahaha. I don't know. Maybe because you know." Lisa said jokingly and they both laughed.

"Sit there and wait for me." Jennie said.

They are at the kitchen and Lisa sat down on the stool at the counter. full of wines on the cabinet on top.

She watched Jennie preparing for the coffee.

"Hmm. Smells good." Lisa said as she sniff the aroma. Jennie poured the coffee into a cup infront of Lisa.

"One for you and one for me." Jennie said. "Drink it while its hot." She added.

Lisa nodded and blew the coffee then she sips into it.

"Woah, this is so good!" Lisa praised Jennie.

"Of course! It's my specialty. I always make coffee for my family and they really liked it." Jennie said.

"Do have any plans to establish any coffee shops?" Lisa asked and took another sip.

"I don't know but that sounds good. I should make in the future." Jennie said excitedly.

"My parents really liked coffee while I don't. But now I realized it really tastes good. They just like black coffee." Lisa said and Jennie laughs.