10

xxx

"Are you guys done resting because let's go." Jennie said after entering the room then she rested to her room.

All the girls stood up and fixed theirself. Lisa fixed her bangs and wore her long sleeves. She saw Jennie looking at her.

Lisa can't stare at Jennie so she just smiled at her.

They all left the room and went outside. It's night time now.

They decided to just walk to feel the fresh air, it's not that cold.

They are happily walking to the side of the road, feeling the breeze while talking nonsense.

Lisa and Rosé were walking together. Lisa asked Rosé to take her a quick picture and she did.

After a quick picture, Wendy started talking with Rosé which Lisa walked behind them alone

After a quick picture, Wendy started talking with Rosé which Lisa walked behind them alone. She let her friend Rosé talk with the others and she's just walking quietly.

Jennie suddenly walks beside Lisa with her arms crossed.

Lisa's eyes widens but didn't showed her any reactions.

"Why are you so quiet?" Jennie asked without looking at Lisa, she was focused on the road.

They are walking too slow while the others were walking a bit fast. They were not too far from them but enough to not be able to hear them.

"I'm just shy." Lisa said while swaying her hands.

"Don't be shy, aren't we your friends?" Jennie said.

"Of course! It takes time and I'm different, I'm not in the same level as you. I can't go along with others too fast." Lisa explains.

"Don't you have friends?" Jennie continued asking.

"I have but I only have Rosé, always." Lisa said and smiled.

"But she's there, she's not here." Jennie looks at Lisa.

"Yep, I can't just always own her. She  has her own world. I don't understand that before but now I do... I was selfish before." Lisa explained again and looks back to Jennie.

"Okay?" Jennie said.

"Why? Do you wanna be there when she's not?" Lisa smirk.

"I didn't know you have thick face after being so quiet all the time." Jennie said and they laughed together.

After couple of minutes, they finally arrived at the mall. There are a lot of stores outside, a perfect location for business owners since their target customers were rich people.

They went to a clothes shop and looked to buy undies.

They picked for themselves and paid to the counter.

They went out the store and decided to eat dinner there.

They picked a Japanese restaurant.

Lisa sat at the corner, beside her is Rosé and beside her is Wendy. They continued talking their gossip. Jennie is infront of Lisa.

They just glance and smile at each other.

They ordered food and ate dinner. They went home after.

Jennie was thinking if they would just sleep in her room, or in guest room or in the workshop room.

"Where do you guys want to sleep?" She asked her friends and told them the choices.

"Well, it's our first time to sleep here. Why don't we just sleep in all you mentioned. But where do you want to for tonight?" Joy said.

"Let's sleep to your bedroom first!" Yeri said.

They all agreed and went to her room. Jennie's parents already know about it and they let Jennie do whatever she wants as long as it didn't affect her studies.

"I'll get some mattress. We can't fit in my bed." Jennie said and went outside and opens a small door next to her room and pulled out 2 big mattresses and pillows.

They fixed it and puts the pillow. Jennie also took a comforter and gave it to them.

They all took a shower after fixing their bed to sleep.

Jennie gave them cute sleepwears designs.

Wendy wearing a spongebob.
Yeri wearing patrick.
Joy wearing a red lipstick.
Irene wearing white bunny.
Seulgi wearing dark brown bear.
Rosé wearing avocado.
Lisa wearing cherry.

They all posed and Jennie took a picture and posted it on her IG.

They were so happy and they all finally laid down.

Seulgi at the corner (she's on the side beside Jennie's bed, beside her is Irene, beside her is Yeri, beside her is Joy, beside her is Wendy, beside her is Rosé and Lisa at the corner side anytime to fall.

They talked for a bit, and later fell asleep. The girls are now having their deep sleep. While Lisa is close to falling down. They all move too much when they sleep.

Lisa sat down and scratched her head.

"You guys are nicer when you are awake." She whispers and sighed.

"You can sleep here." Jennie spoke up and Lisa falls because of shock.

"Ouch." She whispers.
"You're awake?" Lisa asked while scratching her butt.

"Yeah, I can't sleep. You can't sleep too? Just sleep here. It's okay." Jennie said while tapping the empty side of her bed like a kitten.

Lisa walks towards the bed and opens up the comforter. She laid down beside Jennie and covers herself with comforter.

"Just sleep. I'll try to sleep now too." Jennie said.

Lisa tried to sleep too, and they both finally fell asleep.

-

Please support my YT CHANNEL:
nini & lili stories

I have a lot of JENLISA FF/CHAESOO FF stories there, thank you!