35

Argh, she's not using her phone again... Jennie sighed, still in her bed blankly staring at the ceiling.

"She doesn't even care at all, huh?" She spoke to herself, "Does she like him now?" her eyebrow furrows then felt a sudden ache to her heart like a sharp thing poked her remembering how Jungkook had the chance to be the first one in Lisa's room.

After some time of encouraging herself to get out of her magnetic bed, she finally did it and went straight to her bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school.

"Heyy, Jennie, how's school these days?" Jisoo asks, peacefully taking a bite from her bread filled with avocado.

Jennie sat down and sighed, "Great."

"Great with a sigh?" Jisoo doubts.

Jennie nodded as her eyes fixed on her food, "Mhmm." then took a tiny bite from her bread, "I don't have an appetite today, maybe I can just grab a breakfast at school..."

"I made that and you're not gonna eat it?" Jisoo complains, "Eat it even just the half of it." her authority made Jennie accept her defeat.

"Fine... fine..."

Jisoo smirk, "Good.. if you need anything else, just tell me."

"I know that." Jennie smiled after she hears an assurance and finishes her bread for her sister's satisfaction.

"Thanks for the breakfast, I'll be going now." Jennie stood up from her seat and grabbed her bag.

"I'll be going with you today."

Jennie just nodded and went out the house together with Jisoo. They asked their driver to give them a ride today since they both don't have plans on going anywhere.

---

Meanwhile, Lisa and Rosie went to school together. They were walking to the main entrance of the school and saw Jisoo and Jennie coming out from a black car.

"Oh, it's Jennie!" Rosie said which made Lisa turned around quickly, "With her.... beau-- beauti- ful.... si-- sister." she added in a complete awe.

Lisa watches Jennie walks in her neat uniform, full bangs and wavy hair. Her face were very clear to her sight but never seen her smiling. Her right hand is placed into her pocket, and a tiny leather black backpack only placed to her right shoulder, looking side by side to see cars arriving.

why is she so hot by just walking? Lisa thought to herself as her eyes sparkles only for the feline girl walking towards the main walk path.

She quickly shook her head to get back to her senses before finally continued on walking.

"Aren't you going to greet her?" Rosie asks.

"Uh... I think it's fine since she didn't notice us."

Rosie pouts, "But I want to greet her sister...."

"You can do that..."

Rosie smiled so wide.

"But without me." Lisa chuckles then started walking in a bigger steps.

"Lisayah!" Rosie shouted like a wild dog.

Lisa laughed, "Whyyyy?"

"Argh! You're so annoying!" Rosie slapped Lisa's shoulder.

"Let's just go before our nerdy attitude professor arrive before us!" Lisa started running.