41

"WHAAATTTT?" Their voices echoed around the room when Jennie told them about her and Lisa

"I knew it!" Seulgi exclaims, and Irene hastily grabs her by the arm.

"Well, you two looked suspicious from the beginning, so your announcement isn't something I'm hearing for the first time," Joy said.

"Right! I was actually expecting this the whole time that you'd end up together," Rosie adds, explaining that she knew Jennie would fall in love with Lisa since she is so straightforward. Fortunately, Lisa was able to manage being around Jennie.

Jennie blushes as she stands up hesitantly, "Sooo... are you guys not against it??" She says softly, melting their hearts as they watch her act adorable.

"Aigoooo..." Wendy says as she clicks her tounge and everyone laughs since they know for whatever Jennie does, they can't say no.

As Jennie already expected their answers, she eagerly grasped Lisa's arm and wrapped it around hers then smiled in her gummiest smile.

"Whatever makes you happy, mandu," Irene said with a bigger smile.

Seulgi gently patted Irene's back in agreement with what she said.

Yeri smiles and nods, and Wendy does the same.

Joy sighed, "And who am I to go against? They're all nodding and being supportive now..." She laughed, "We are always here for you Jennie, whatever makes your heart happy and full..." She smiled wider and turned her gaze to the taller girl, "And you, we are giving you all our trust for our Mandu... don't ever dare to break it or we'll all break your leg."

"Yah!" Rosie shouts, "Lisa will never do that, she's always loyal to herself, and I'm confident that she'll never hurt Jennie... so I expect Jennie to do the same," she says to her face, as if she can't trust Jennie since she knows what she was doing before.

"Yahhh!" Wendy babbles, "Are you saying that we should trust Lisa and not Jennie?" She arched her left brow, waiting for Rosie's response.

"And what does it matter if I put it that way?" Rosie crossed her arms.

"Heyyy... weren't you guys always so passionate before, and now you're turning into enemies?" Joy said, making the two blush.

"What? I was only being friendly!" Wendy quickly responded, "Plus, I already have a boyfriend."

"WHAAATT?!" Everyone shouted in surprise, with their eyes widely open.

"What is this shouting and being loud in an empty room when students are supposed to be at home now?" Jisoo entered the room, surprised to see Jennie and her friends gossiping.

"Unnie!" Jennie shouted, "What are you doing here?"

"I was performing my inspection, and this is what I'm going to see?" Standing tall from her spot with her arms crossed, Jisoo stated solemnly.

Rosie was completely awed. She once again saw Jennie's beautiful sister.

Lisa noticed Rosie adoring Jisoo when they were in a serious situation, so she gently whacked her head to bring her to her senses.

"Ouch..." Rosie said under her breath, scratching her head, before glancing up to Lisa, who was staring at her to death, "I was just... adori——" Lisa stopped her off, covering her lips, as she noticed Jisoo looking at them.

"I'm sorry, Miss President, we were about to leave when we suddenly decided to have a quick meeting... we will make sure to go straight home after this," Lisa explained, and kept bowing her head.

Jisoo narrowed her eyes, her gaze fixated on Rosie, who kept scratching her head, then she quickly looked at her watch, "It's beyond 5 p.m.; you should all go home now; you can continue tomorrow."

"Unnieee... we still want to—-" Jennie started to argue with her sister but was cut off.

"It's fine... there's always tomorrow," Lisa replies, taking Jennie's hand from behind then looked at her smiling.

"Okay.." Jennie responded on her sad tone.

----

JISOOS's POV

"Aishh," Jisoo clicks her tongue, "Who was that girl again?" she wonders to herself as she watches the girls leave the building.

"Hmm... but did I hear everything correctly? Is Jennie having a serious thing with Lisa? Wasn't she obsessed with Kai?"

"Whatever it is, I want to know that girl's name... b-but... it's time to go home now, it's getting dark already." she sighs again and walked away.

----

"Heyyyyy!"

They heard a voice shouting from behind. They turned their gaze and saw a tiny girl waving her hand weakly.

"Jisoo? Did she run all the way here to catch us up?" Jennie wonders, then felt a strong blow of air from her left and sees Rosie sprinting towards Jisoo.

Lisa and Jennie laugh, "Are they seeing each other?" Jennie wonders as she watches Rosie carefully assist the exhausted tiny president.

"I don't know.. I never seen them, it's their first time being that close, and I'm not sure what's up with Rosie to act like that... But I think she's simply in love..." She continued to chuckle and slowly turned to Jennie, who was happily watching the two.

"Whatever is going on between them, I just want to focus on us now..." Lisa says seriously as she smiles, and then softly rubs Jennie's cheek as she glances at her, "I'll never let this go today... now is my time to ask for your hand and be with me," she smiled wider.

"Though I don't have any ring with me." the two giggle.

"With or without a ring, you already know my answer," Jennie said, tiptoeing to Lisa's lips and softly kisses her, slowly wraps each other's hand to each others body as if it's perfectly made for each other.

Rosie and Jisoo, who were struggling to walk, both looked up and saw the two kissing in the middle of the parking lot as if it were just them.

"Awww, did they both say I do?" Rosie wonders, adoring the two.

"I do in the parking lot?" Jisoo asks sarcastically, "Who would want to get married in a parking lot?" She chuckles.

"Why? You don't want to be married in a car park?" She asks, laughing, "I'm also willing to get married anywhere like that if it's with you." Rosie stopped in her steps and stared at Jisoo.

Jisoo shoosh Rosie away nervously then laughs, "I can walk on my own now!"she stood up and walked away, "Let's go!"

Rosie laughs at how Jisoo acted but also how she was acting the whole time, "Is this how I act when I am in love?" then she laughs at herself again and sprinted next to Jisoo.

"Let's get married too!" She said nonhesitantly as she wrapped her arm around Jisoo's shoulder.

- END -