34

Lisa felt better today and decided to attend class, she told Rosie to just meet at school since she was running late and doesn't want Rosie to drag her into it.

As Lisa was walking just a corner to the school, a car pulled up to her.

"Hey, Lisa... hop in! You are running late..."

Lisa looked at the guy inside the car and realized it was Jungkook again, the one who's always being there whenever she's expecting for no one, "Oh- uh... it's fine, school is just near the corner..."

"Don't mind it, you are running late plus... are you even feeling better now??" Jungkook asks, and started slowly driving as Lisa keeps on walking too.

Lisa nods, "Y-- Yeah! Walking is good you know!" She awkwardly chuckles.

"Are you sure?" He asks for the last time and Lisa just nodded and smiled, "Alright, see you around then?" He smiled back and drove off.

Lisa sighed in relief as she watches Jungkook driving away, she doesn't want Jennie caught her again being with him. Jennie's sudden leaving yesterday still confuses her and doesn't know what to do.

---

"Yah!" Rosie shouted in whisper trying to gain attention from her friend zoning out as she enters the room, "Lisayah!" she shouted in whisper again, looked around if she have disturbing anyone close to her seat but then decided to just approach Lisa, "Yah!"

Lisa shook her head, "Oh! Rosie!"

Rosie sighed as she rolled her eyes, "What happened? Are you feeling better now? You're not even telling me anything, a call or text is not so heavy thing to do.. do you know that?" She rolled her eyes again in annoyance as they walk towards their seat and sat down.

Lisa looked around, "Where's our professor today?"

"I don't know Lisa, maybe late? But hello??" She snapped her fingers in front of Lisa's face, "Aren't you paying attention to all of my questions?" Then put her hands on Lisa's forehead, "You're not hot anymore like the other day so I'm sure you're okay now..."

"Heyy, I'm okay now... it's just you know... uhmmm. maybe I just got tired from what's happening lately.." Lisa answered without looking at Rosie.

Rosie held both Lisa's shoulder and shook it a bit to get her senses, "Hey... if there's something bothering you, you can always tell me... this isn't you Lisa, you're always telling me everything... is there something wrong?" She said worriedly.

Lisa shook her head, "N- Not really..." the only thing that Lisa says even though she wanted to tell her everything but she doesn't feel like it.

Until their professor came in and started their class.

While Lisa were visibly zoning out, Jungkook turned his gaze on her, spotting how stress the blonde girl looked.

Is she really feeling better now?? He asked to himself, should I buy her another set of medicine? did she eat her breakfast? did something bad happened? arghh, I don't know... why do I keep thinking? He sighs as he felt annoyed about himself.

Rosie felt like someone were looking to their direction and saw Jungkook staring at them, she felt confused and looked at Lisa then turned her gaze back at Jungkook to make sure of it.

She tapped Lisa on her hand and went closer to her ear, "Why do you think he's staring at our direction?"

Lisa, who doesn't care about anything that time didn't respond and just kept zoning out.