13

xxx

It's Sunday, 8:16 AM.

All the girls woke up except for Jennie and Lisa.

"Oh, where's Lisa?" Rosé asked as she stretched her body.

"I don't know, maybe went out." Joy said and stood up from the bed. Then all of them did too and fixed the matresses, pillows and comforters they used.

Irene and Seulgi went to the bathroom to wash their face and brush their teeth.

Wendy opened the curtain on the left side of the bed. The dark room now is full of light.

Jennie moves and raised he brows. She squeezed both of her eyes and opened.

She yawned and stretched her body.

"Oh, you guys are awake." Jennie said with sleepy toned voice.

"Yep, now stand up. We need to practice." Yeri said and pulled Jennie's hand.

She stopped and got shocked seeing something is moving inside her comforter.

"What!? What's that?!" Yeri asked and pointed to it.

Irene and Seulgi went out the bathroom they were about to have their moment but heard the shout of Yeri's voice.

The rest of the girls were just staring to where Yeri is pointing.

"What's happening?" Irene asked while holding Seulgi's arm.

Lisa stretched her arm up. Her hands went out the comforter.

"Oh!" Everyone's reaction.

"Who's that?!" Wendy asked.

Lisa yawned and put down her arms with the comforter. Everyone saw Lisa, sleeping beside Jennie Kim.

"Lisa?!" They all said.

Lisa suddenly opened her eyes. She got shock seeing everyone in front of them.

"W-What?!" Yeri shouted.

-

Everyone went down to the kitchen to eat for their breakfast.

Jennie only ate cereals with milk and went out the house and sat down to the couch outside.

Her white skin neck became as white as the pearls. Her red marks can be seen that slowly turned violet. Her unbrushed hair still looks good on her. She laid her back looking up at the sky and closes her eyes. The sunlight meets her skin then she puts up her feet to the table.

She relaxes herself for a bit.

Jennie suddenly heard footsteps, she quickly fixed her hair to cover her neck while still in her position. She crossed her arms after.