24

*RINGGGG RINGGG!*

Lisa woke up from her phone ringing, she squeezed her eyes and took the phone beside her.

"H-Helloo?" Lisa spoke in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning!" Jennie greeted Lisa cutely, she sounded like a little kitten meowing to her mum.

"Good morning kitty." Lisa said smiling.

"Go take a shower now, I'll be there in 30." Jennie said and hanged up.

"Haysh, Jennie. Sometimes you are hard to understand but you are still cute." Lisa said and smiled. She stood up from her bed and took her towel.

She went straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

She wore a white cotton sweater and a black pants. She took her bag and prepared her costume for the performance. She sat down on her bed and waited for Jennie's call.

After few more minutes Jennie called her.

"Lisa, I'm turning left to the street. Wait for me outside." Jennie said and ended the call.

Lisa went out and kissed both her parents then she waited outside their house.

Jennie opened her car window and waved at Lisa's parents and Lisa quickly went inside the car.

They drove out the subdivision and Jennie went the other way.

Lisa felt confused, "Oh, Jennieyah!~ Where are we going?"

"We are going to eat breakfast. It's too early, we still have time." Jennie said while driving.

They went to a mall roaming around and chose a different restaurant.

Lisa saw a group of guys kept staring at Jennie, she moved closer to her to show that she's hers.

"Oh, why?" Jennie asked Lisa in confusion.

They were waiting in line for the mall to open since it's still too early.

"These dudes kept on staring at you." Lisa used her eyes to point at where the guys at and Jennie sneakily looked at them.

She smiled at Lisa, she knew that she wanted to show them that she's hers so she immediately puts her arm around Lisa's waist like they are almost hugging.

"You're cute." Jennie said as she pinched Lisa's nose and they smiled at each other.

The guys were like 'OOOOO'.

They can hear what they are talking and mumbling about,

"Are they dating?"
"Oh, they are together"
"Yeah, friends would never act like that."
"They are too close, I think they are really dating."
"Hayshhh, they are both pretty. Why do they have to be lesbians."

Lisa and Jennie just laughed from what they are hearing.

-

They are finally inside. Jennie held Lisa's hand while they are walking.

"It's better." Lisa said and widens her smile.

"You don't have to worry now, okay?" Jennie said.

Jennie picked a fancy restaurant. One of the famous cuisine for rich people. The staff leads the way for their seat.

"Jennie, this place is for rich people." Lisa whispered and looks around.

"What's mine is yours." Jennie said.

They both ordered food and waited for it to be serve.

"This is like our first date. I'd like to make it special, at least." Jennie explained.