4

xxx

Weeks passed. They already met all of their teachers ans the class starts regularly now but Lisa still gives her extra time to help her family, same goes with Rosé.

MONDAY.

"I hate Monday." Lisa said lazily.

"I hate it too." Rosé spoke having the same level of energy with Lisa.

They went to their class early to avoid being late or else they get punished.

After 45 minutes, the teacher came and started her class. She teaches well and all the students enjoyed how professional she was.

"Okay class, for the assignment. Please give one of your favorite object, anything. It could be your pillow, your phone, your luxuries, your uhmm. Just anything.. I'm sure you have your favorite object. Just think one object that is important to you, that you cannot give up. Then next, write something about it, describe the object, and explain why or how important that object to you. Okay class? I'll check that next meeting. Class dismissed!" Ms. Lara said and went out.

Lisa stretched her body and yawns.

"Are you sleepy now?!" Rosé asked with her left eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, Rosé!" Lisa answered a bit higher tone and pronounced her name as Roww-zeyyy.

Lisa tried to take a nap since Ms. Lara dismissed the class early. She still have 25 minutes time remaining.

Rosé is fixing her stuff while letting Lisa sleep and she will just wake her up when the next teacher comes.

20 minutes passed, Lisa woke up before Rosé could wake her up. She fixed herself and sat straight. She took out her book, notes and her pen.

"Good morning!" The teacher came in too early.

"Good morning Sir Finn!" All students.

"I came in early because I need to finish our topic early. We have a meeting. So basically..... uhmm, I'll tell it after the class." Mr. Finn teased the students.

"Awwwww!" The students said.

"Okay class, it's time to listen. Right? We all had our agreement, so? No one would dare. Let's start!" He picked up his book and reads the statement.

"Our topic for today is Ecology. What's Ecology? Ecology is the study of how organisms interact with one another and with their physical environment.

The distribution and abundance of organisms on Earth is shaped by both biotic, living-organism-related, and abiotic, nonliving or physical, factors..

There are four types of Ecology. What are they?

It is organism, population, community and ecosystem.....(c)" Mr. Finn said and continued his teaching fast. The students didn't dare to talk with anyone. They focused to what the teacher is saying. After almost 40 minutes of teaching Mr. Finn finally finished the topic.

"Okay, class. We're done! No assignment for today.

Also my announcement earlier, there will be no classes later in the afternoon. Class dismissed!" He smiled and grabbed his things and walked out.

All the students shouted happily because of the announcement of Mr. Finn.

"Lisa. I need to go home now. What about you?" Rosé said while fixing her things quickly.

"I thought you're going to give me another tour today?" Lisa pouts.

"Yeah, but we can do that next time. I really need to go home now. I need to help my mum and dad today." Rosé said and finished fixing her things and grabbed her bag.

"Okay, I guess I'll look around for a bit." Lisa said and tapped Rosé's shoulder.
"It's okay. You can go home now, be careful, huh?!" Lisa said.

"Yeah yeah. You too, okay?" Rosé answered and walks out quickly.

Lisa fixed her things and grabbed her bag. She went out alone and gave herself a tour.

The school is really big. There's a lot of buildings. Building for each courses, and the school is crowded of rich people. Some groups are weird, punky, popular, badass, nerds, bad boys, modern, simple and just normal.

Lisa walks out the building. She keeps walking and saw a garden. It's wonderful, it's full of plants, flowers and trees. There's even a pond and there's a lot of bench which Lisa sat to one of it.

She released a sigh and closes her eyes. All she can hear is the wind, the sound of water, the birds and the leaves. It relaxes herself, her mind and her body.

Ahhhhh, this is so nice. I think this will be my perfect place. I'll visit this often. She thought and someone suddenly covers her eyes with hands at her back.

"Oh who's this? Rosé? Rosé? Ha! Ha! It's you Rosé." Lisa said proudly while touching the hands. But it didn't felt like Rosé.

She sniff her scent. It's far different from Rosé.

This scent is sweet, it smells like Vanilla.

"Hey! Who are you?!" Lisa said and tried to remove the hands but didn't let go. She tried harder and finally removed the hands. She quickly turned herself around.

"YOUU?!" Lisa shouted and stood up.

"Yeah. It's me...duh!" The girl said and rolled her eyes.

"I'm leaving." Lisa said and grabbed her bag.

"Oh, why?" The girl asked.

"You disturbed my peaceful rest." Lisa said and steps out, I can't just let you win.

"You can't just leave." The girl said while holding Lisa's arm. They were close to each other and Lisa looked at her.

"Why? Who are you to give orders?" Lisa asked without any reaction.

"You're so cold. I'm Jennie.. Jennie Kim." Jennie said and let go of Lisa's arm.

"Well then, nice to meet you." Lisa said and walks.

"Wait." Jennie stops Lisa. "What's your name?" Jennie added.

Lisa looked back and speaks, "Lisa Manoban." Turned to her back again and walks.

Jennie smiled and sat to the bench. She sits like a lady while swaying her left foot, she crossed her arms and leaned her back.

Lisa Manoban, huh? Nice meeting you too then. Keep acting cold, or else.... you never know what I can do. I'm the boss here. Jennie thought while smiling.

-