8

xxx

It's Wednesday today and Rosé went to school early.

Hey sticky stick. I'm already at school now. I need to talk to my friends about our project. See ya later.
- Chipmunk

Rosé went to the cafeteria to try if she can see them there and she saw her friends sitting on the middle part.

"Hey!" Rosé spoke as she sat down onto the empty space of the chair.

"Oh hey, Rosé." The girl greeted.

"I just have a favor." Rosé says.

"Sure, anything for ya." The girl replied on a happy tone.

"Ohhh thank you Dahyun!" Rosé said while aegyo.
"Uhh, we have this project which is a dance performance. It's just me and my bestfriend and I thought it will be great if you join. You both are a great dancer." Rosé said and smiled.

Dahyun looked to the girl beside her.

"What do you think Sana?" Dahyun asked to her friend.

"Sorry but we also have that kind of project." Sana said as she frown.

Rosé pouts as her response.

"I'm really sorry." Sana said while holding Rosé's hands.

"It's okay! No worries." Rosé quickly said to make sure that it's fine, "I'll get going now. Thank you guys!" Rosé added when she stood up.

Then she walks out the cafeteria.

Arghh, I forgot we have the similar subjects. Rosé thought as she scratched her head.

She walks outside to think. While walking, she bumped with a girl.

"Awww." Both groans.

"I'm sorry!" Rosé said as she distance herself.

"It's okay." She fixes herself and looked at Rosé.

"Oh, It's Rosé!" The girl shocked.

"Joy?!" Rosé said. She walks closer and gave Joy a hug.

"I missed you!" Joy said.

"I missed you too! It's been a long time." Rosé said while they started to walk.

They became friends in highschool when the time that Joy got bullied by her own circle of friends. They didn't mean it but Joy was going through a hard time, she became sensitive and she felt hurt. She met Rosé at a convenience store, Rosé approached her after seeing her alone and crying silently. They talked a bit and exchanged numbers. From that moment, they became close friends.

"Anyway, What are you doing here?" Joy asked.

"I just came for my old friends and asked them if they can join with us for our class project." Rosé explained while pouting.