19

xxx

xxx

"W-What? This p-place..." Lisa stutters as she look around after realizing a familiar place.

"I think you went the wrong way Jennie." Rosé spoke trying to convince Jennie that she just might drove the wrong way.

"I'm not." Jennie seriously said while driving.

After awhile, they turned left and stopped at the street where Rosé lived.

"We're here.." Jennie said then she looked at them, "I just thought that you forgot your clothes. So I'm giving you time to get it." Jennie added and smiled.

Rosé went out without speaking, she was dumbfounded and was too shocked for Jennie to know where they exactly live.

She drove again and stopped infront of Lisa's house.

"W-Wha-- How?" Lisa asked while her hands were on her knees with her eyes widely opened.

"Just go and get your clothes." Jennie said and unlocked the door.

"Do you wanna come inside? hehe." Lisa awkwardly says, she had no choice since Jennie already knew where they live. She faked her smile and laughed.

"Oh, sure." Jennie said and took her keys. She went out the car and clicked her key to automatically locks the door.

She followed Lisa inside and she saw Lisa's parents cleaning up the table full of plates and kitchen tools.

"Hello, good afternoon." Jennie greeted as she bows her head.

Lisa's parents were shocked and in awe. Jennie looks perfectly beautiful.

"Oh, hello." Lisa's mother greeted back as she holds the tiny towel in her hands.

"Hello there!" Lisa's father happily said.

They all smiled at each other.

"Ma, pa. This is my friend, Jennie. It's the one who owns the house where we practice and sleep." Lisa introduces her, with a fake smile on her face. She still couldn't believe seeing a rich girl inside their house.

Jennie smiled wider, showing her gummiest smile to them.

"Oh, it's you! Welcome to our house! Sorry we can't offer you something big, we aren't rich like you.." Lisa's mother gracefully welcomes Jennie.

"You are always welcome to our tiny home." Lisa's father added and smiled.

"Thank you, your precious daughter is always welcome to ours too." Jennie widely smiled.

"Come, let's go inside. Sorry if the house is a bit messy. I have a little sis." Lisa said then Jennie followed her.

"Lisa! Make her a tea!" Lisa's mother shouted and Jennie smirk.