3

xxx

xxx

After hours of chilling and roaming around. Lisa and Rosé went back to their room. They sat down to their chair and waited for the next teacher.

After ten minutes. The teacher finally came in and stood infront of the table.

He's so formal. He wore a black suit paired with a shinning black leather shoes. He is tall and handsome.

"Hello students! I'm Griffin Archer, just call me Mr. Finn or Sir Finn. I'll be your Science Teacher. We will be together for the half year, so do your best and you'll be passed. I can't force you to raise your hands to answer me, but it's better if you do. I'm not going to call random names to answer either. I'll wait for someone to volunteer. Okay?" Mr. Finn said. All the students felt relieved after the announcement of their teacher. How they wish they are all like him.

"But... I'll just do that if all you is paying attention. No one is talking but me. You all have to listen. Easy right? The consequence is, I'll ask questions one by one. I don't care if it's overtime. I saw it's your break after my subject. So I don't mind extending time. But I know you all mind. So better to be quiet and listen. Do you agree?" He continued.

"Yes." All the students said.

"Okay, class dismissed. We'll start next meeting. See you all!" He added and walks out.

All the students grabbed their things and went out. Some were still sitting and talking to their classmates.

"Lisa, let's go!" Rosé said and stood up.

"Where are we going this time?" Lisa asked then follows Rosé.

They went to the gym together. There's a band performing which only the students without class can attend since cutting classes is strictly prohibited.

The gym is pretty big and neat. The floor were shinning and the bench still look new while the walls are newly painted.

They sat to the bench at the upper part to have a perfect view and Lisa can't stop smiling.

"This is awesome!" Lisa said excitedly.

"I know right!" Rosé said while watching the band.

"Okay.... but I really need to go to the restroom. Come with me Rosé..." Lisa said.

"Just go Lisa. You can do it!" Rosé said cheering for her friend. She wants Lisa to be independent too.

"Pleaseeee." She said while pouting but Rosé says no.

"Fine! Where's the restroom?" She asked and stood up.

"Just go down and walk to your left. You'll see a bathroom sign at the end." Rosé answered while smiling at Lisa.

Lisa walks down and turned to her left. She walks to the end and saw the bathroom. She quickly walks to it.

There's no other students so she walks normally as there's a big mirror. Then she suddenly feels like a model.

She walks confidently around and got boom!

The door suddenly opened and bumped her face onto it.

"Ahh-- Ahhw." Lisa taps her face.

"Ooops. Young Lady." The girl said.

Lisa was shocked. She didn't know that there's a girl inside that cubicle.

She runs and opened one next to it.

"Next time, make sure if the room is empty." The girl looked at Lisa while washing her hands and smiled.

Lisa stopped and looks at her without reaction. She went in and locked the door, crazy.

"Ahhhhh, finally." Lisa whispers.

She went out and washed her hands, she looked at the mirror after. She smiled and spinned herself around to see how beautiful her uniform is. She walks out the restroom and saw the girl again and stopped her from walking.

"You're beautiful, no need to look at the mirror and check yourself." The girl said sarcastically.

Lisa just gave her a fake smile and walked again but the girl stopped her.

"What??" The girl asked.

"What what??" Lisa asked. She gave a confused reaction.

"Do you consider yourself beautiful now, huh?" The girl said and touched Lisa's hair.
"I like your hair." She added while rolling Lisa's hair to her fingers.

"What do you need?" Lisa said patiently and taps the girl's hand to remove it, Idiot. Don't waste your pretty face just for this kind of attitude.

"Oh. So you're removing my hand?" The girl said acting like innocent. She stood up straight and puts her hand to her waist.
"Do you know me? She added

"No??" Lisa said.
"Now if you'll excuse me." Lisa walks out quickly. She shook her head in disappointmet and released and sigh.

"Huff." The girl said irritatedly.
"That girl, I won't forget you. I'll find you, I'll see you." She whispers to herself and smirk.

Lisa sat beside Rosé with a mad sign to her face.

"Why do you look so mad?" Rosé asked.

"Nothing." Lisa released another sigh.

"Lisa, are you going to tell me or tell me?" Rosé held Lisa's both shoulder and shakes her.

"Okay fine! fine!" Lisa said and removes Rosé's hands.

"There is this girl. She opened her cubicle door and I bumped into it. You see this red mark to my forehead?" Lisa points to it and Rosé laughs.
"Hey! What's funny?!" Lisa said and slaps Rosé's legs.

"Aww! Fine, sorry. Now continue." Rosé said while touching her legs.

"And then I went in and released all this liquid. I went out and washed my hands. I looked to the mirror. I just wanna see how beautiful I am, though I know already." Lisa said quickly and Rosé laughs. Lisa gave her a mad look and Rosé bites her lips to stop herself from laughing.

"And then I went out and there she was like waiting for me. And I didn't notice she saw me inside. She said I'm beautiful and no need to look in the mirror but she sounds so sarcastic!" Lisa sighs. "I hate her. She's pretty tho, but I hate her attitude." Lisa added.

"Oh come on, man! Expect that kind of people. There's too many. I can't recognize who that girl was. But don't mind her. She's basically a try hard badass girl coz there is this girl. Daughter of the owner's school. She's a totally badass bitch. Now a lot of students idolize her and they try to copy her. She has a group, they are all badass. Some were kind, but she's not. She's the leader." Rosé said to Lisa.

"Okay? That sounds normal. All schools have that and I don't care. They are just a normal students and acts like they rule this school or the world.. Yeah maybe this school but not the world so I don't care." Lisa said confidently and Rosé nodded.

"Oh okay, that's the fighting spirit I need!" Rosé said proud for her bestfriend.

...