32

"Heyyy, what's with Jennie?" Yeri asked in wonder after watching Jennie left.

Joy shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, she's been acting weird... look at her food... she just left it with just few bites. tsk tsk tsk.."

Wendy and Rosie turned their look at each other as if like they are thinking the same thing,

I just mentioned about Lisa... Rosie furrows her eyebrow as she thought.

I swear... that Jennie acted like that after she just told us about Lisa... Wendy narrows her eyes as she bit her lip.

Then Joy saw the two, having a staring contest with the look of having deep thoughts, "What are you guys thinking with just those eyes?" She suddenly spoke that both made turned they gaze at her.

She waited for their response but didn't tell anything. Joy hissed, narrows her eyes as she thinks deeply, "Jennie never feel at ease whenever Lisa's not around... she even always excuse herself from us like going somewhere without telling us which she always do before..."

Everyone suddenly realizes what Joy was trying to say.

"Soooo..." Irene speaks, "You're saying that Jennie and Lisa is having a-- thing?"

"What!?" Seulgi mouthed, looking so surprised.

"I'm not saying that they really are... it's just a guess so I'm not sure yet... what do you guys think?" Joy answered as she look at everyone.

"I think it started when...." Rosie spoke once again that made everyone quickly looked at her waiting for her continuation but then she first turned her gaze at Wendy, the girl she made out during those days.

"When what?" Wendy asks, even she knows what Rosie was trying to say, she even blushed a bit.

"During our practice..." Rosie finally said it.

"Practice?" Joy asks.

Rosie nodded her head, "Yeah, it's when they started being close too... I even thought that Jennie was like.... you know...? Everyone knows that Jennie is playful.. I don't mean to judge her, but everyone knows about that, right?" Rosie trying to defend herself from Jennie's friends, since she really thought that Jennie was like that.

"Oh yeah, we know that. Don't worry..." Joy giving her an assurance for Rosie not feeling afraid to share what's on her mind.

"It's just that I also thought that she'll never like us since you guys are above us... especially Jennie." Rosie continued on.

Joy nodded her head slowly, understanding Rosie's point.

"Should we go and confront her?" Yeri suggested.

"No, let them be.. they will tell if they want to. Plus, we aren't sure yet!" Irene quickly goes against at Yeri's suggestion, "Also... Jennie's never dated a girl, right? She was just always being playful, going along with them but never allowed them coming into her life... it was just... Kai, and no one else." she added.

Rosie narrows her eyes after what she just heard.

-□-□-□-

Jennie was in the kitchen alone, washing her hands when suddenly Lisa popped out from behind that made her flinch a bit, "The hell, you scared me..." Jennie said in whisper, she was removing the excess soap from her hands.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I just saw you being alone here so..." Lisa whispers back, checking around where her mum and Jungkook is.

"So you're taking your opportunity to talk to me? Why?" Jennie said without looking at her, she was just focused on her hands.

"What why? What do you mean? Of course I wanted to talk to you."

"Can't you talk with them around?" Jennie said seriously.

Lisa got a bit shocked, her heart started pounding, since she always know about herself that she's straight and that Jennie was the only one made her feel that she isn't anymore.

"You can't?" Jennie turned her body facing Lisa with a death glare, she can see how scared she got so she turned her gaze away from her and just wiped her hands using the clean cloth from the side, "So that car in front was his..." She spoke again without looking at her.

Lisa nodded that Jennie can see from her side.

"Okay." Jennie whispers with a straight face but her voice completely sounded in pain.

Then Jennie turned back and continued on her tracks, but Lisa held her arm to stop her but she quickly spoke, "If you don't like them seeing us like this, just let go."

Lisa was shocked, she knows that Jennie is turning cold so she just let go and Jennie continued on her tracks.

So you really don't like them seeing us... if that's the case, I'm pretty sure that you're not ready to tell anyone about us. Jennie thought as she walked away with a heavy heart.

"You guys are ready?" Lisa's mum happily spoke once she saw Jennie approaching.

Jennie widely smiled, taking aside the pain she's been feeling.

"So, let's start!" Lisa's mum said, showing both Jennie and Jungkook the ingredients they need for making the dumplings.

Firstly, she showed them the ingredients for the dough. Showed the step by step process which both of them carefully watches her and copied every step along with her.

Jennie was so determined to learned, she never experienced holding anything from the kitchen but just the basics, only experienced it whenever she got hungry in the middle of the night checking for any food to grab.

Meanwhile, Jungkook even curled up his sleeves so he can be able to work properly. He was so focused on copying Lisa's mum moves on making the dough.

Jennie noticed it, he was being so competitive, eyeing his every move in awhile.

"Keep doing that, alright? I'll just go grab the other ingredients for the filling." Lisa's mum spoke before leaving the two which both of them just nodded and smiled.

Jennie's smile quickly fades away and turned her gaze at him, "Don't tell me you like Lisa." she suddenly spoke without thinking twice.

Jungkook's eyebrow furrows, "W- What?" then he chuckles, "What about you?" then he chuckles louder, he was being sarcastic to her since he already knew about them but acting like he don't.

"Mind your own business and just go back to school after this." Jennie spoke the last moment before Lisa's mum came back.

"Woow! You guys are doing just great!" Lisa's mum happily said after she saw the two having a huge size of dough from their table.