15

xxx

"Next, Jungkook." Teacher said.

Lisa looked at her paper while listening to the next story.

"Hello! My name is Jungkook. At a very young age, my parents taught me how to manage a business. I listened to them and I obeyed them. I did my best and now I have nearly 1000 restaurants. I'm happy and proud of myself." Jungkook said.

Lisa was shocked, she can't believe she have a classmate like that then she looked up to see who it was.

Oh whaaaat?! He looked familiar? I can't remember where I saw him. Lisa thought and tried her best to recall the guy.

Oh! It's who I saw at the bus stop! Omg! Lisa was too shocked. Jungkook really looks handsome.

Everyone clapped for Jungkook.

"Thank you Jungkook. It's such an inspiring story. Next, Jihyo!" Teacher said while smiling.

Jihyo went to the middle and puts up her paper and starts to read.

"My parents are borned rich. They get addicted to huge wall paintings. They started collecting vintage paintings and now, I got inspired from it. I started painting in huge and wider walls. I usually design randomly. Many people saw my videos and there's a lot of inquiries from bigger companies. It's like a part time job for me but I earn millions." Jihyo smiled and bowed. "By the way, I'm Jihyo!" She added and went back to her sit.

"Thank you Jihyo. You guys are really awesome! Now last but not the least, Ms. Lisa please come in front." The teacher said.

Rosé kept cheering for Lisa and Lisa smiled at her.

Lisa felt nervous as she stood in front, she puts the paper just in front of her face to cover it while she speak, "H-Hello everyone. M-My name is Lisa and this is my story..." Lisa stopped for a bit, she looked at her classmates staring at her and Rosé shines to her place because of her smile, "We are not living as rich as you are, but we are rich in our hearts and that's what I think that has the real value. My tiny cute sis, she's clingy and energetic. My parents usually acts cute and they are really supportive. I never wished to get a chance to study here. But maybe because of the kindness and humbleness that we have, God gave me a chance to study on one of the biggest school in Korea. I'm happy and proud of myself. I have a happy and complete family, I also have a genuine bestfriend and an aunt that helped me.... I wouldn't ask for more as I am beyond blessed for having them. They are already enough." Lisa smiled and bowed.

Their teacher were filming Lisa just before she start. Rosé talked to any of their teacher she knows and asked them whenever they have an activity is to include Lisa's name, and that they need to call Lisa as the last one. She explained why and she explained Lisa's real situations. The teachers agreed and thanked Rosé for doing it to her bestfriend's benefit.

The teacher hid her camera just after Lisa bowed.

They all clapped and some faked their amusement to Lisa's story.

They felt disappointed knowing they have a poor classmate. They didn't notice it since Lisa looked expensive too because of her branded things, shoes and bags.

Lisa went back to her chair and Rosé gave her a high five. Lisa couldn't stop smiling the entire time. She felt so proud of herself.

The teacher applaud everyone for their short stories.

"Nice story everyone! I'll read the rest of the papers at home. See you next meeting! Class dismissed!" The teacher said and fixed her things. She went out the room after.

Rosé quickly stood up to her chair and fixed her things, "Lisa, I'll go out first. I need to go to the bathroom and meet Joy." She said.

"Okay, sure. I'll see you at the Cafeteria." Lisa said while fixing her things.

Rosé went out the room.

Lisa finished fixing her things and went out the room alone. She's fixing herself while walking down the stairs.

After minutes, she finally came at the ground floor but suddenly she felt something cracked to her head.

"Ahh!" Lisa groans and stopped walking. She touched her head to know what it was.

"An egg? Whut the?!" She screamed whisper to herself. She looked around but she can't see anyone.

She removes the egg shells from her hair. But there's another attack from her back.

"Ahhh! Who the hell are you?!" Lisa shouted and looked up to check the stairs.

The students showed up and continued throwing eggs at her while laughing.

"Why?!" Lisa shouted while covering her face using both of her arms and hands.

The students stopped, they started laughing harder. Some of them were taking videos and photos.

"Really? Is that all you can do? Brats vs. me? Huuff!" Lisa said confidently with teary eyed. She looked around trying to remember all the student's face. Most of them were her classmates.

The group of five girls walked towards Lisa. They looked totally spoiled brats. They are wearing heavy make-up, their lips are bloody red with lip gloss, their cheeks are pinkish, and their arms were crossed.

"Girl? Do you wanna know why this is happening to you?" The girl in the middle said and smirk.

Lisa didn't answer, she stared at the girl blankly while removing the shells and excess eggs on her uniform.

"Awww, what a pity." The other girl said and laughed.

The girl in the middle walked closer to Lisa and bended herself.

"Hey, poor girl. How do you even get this branded bag, that branded shoes? How do you even afford to study here? Don't tell me your parents are a thief?" The girl said and smirked. She turned her back and walked to the position she was.

She didn't look back at Lisa, she gave a signal to her group to turn back too and walk away.

She snap her fingers and all the students threw all the eggs left.

Lisa covered herself again and a guy went closer to her and threw a plastic bag full of flour.

"Oooooohhhhhh!" The students shouted and laughing.

Lisa started crying. She's now full of eggs and flour. Her hair turned white, her uniform turned yellow, and her skin is covered with eggs and flour.

Her head hurts from how hard they threw the eggs at her. She felt dizzy and about to fall, but a guy rescued her.

"Yahhhh!" The guy shouted and ran quickly to catch Lisa before she fell on the ground.

Lisa heard the shout but it sounded to her like it was from a dream and she felt nothing. She didn't feel the force.

Lisa slowly closing her eyes but the guy is trying to keep her awake.

"Oh nooo." The guy whispered and he quickly carried Lisa on both his arms. She stood up and starts to walk.

All the students became quiet. The hallway feels like empty, they slowly left the scene without cleaning the mess they made. They knew that the janitors will just do it.

-

Please support my youtube channel:
nini & lili stories
I make Jenlisa/Chaesoo content stories there. Thank you!