36

Lisa went out their classroom but suddenly felt uneasy. She gently scratched her right arm while thinking deeply how she will approach Jennie.

Should I say hi? ... or should I just hug her?

arghhh!

Lisa scratched her nape, doesn't know what to do. With the absence of her mind, she almost have gone in a school tour.

She started feeling irritated, she knows to herself how badly she wanted to talk with Jennie, but wasn't sure if Jennie wants to since she haven't seen her showing any interest.

Until she no longer realized that she's now standing at the rooftop,

again...?

Why would I end here?

She stared at her feet, wondering why would she let herself walk in this area.

Lisa took a long deep sigh, looked up at the view and started thinking again.

"She's too way out of my league..." She said to herself then the air blew her hair, "How can she be so serious to a girl like me? I just literally lived on earth just to breath, nothing more and nothing less..." She sighed again, thinking negatively towards Jennie's feelings about her.

She keeps sighing, and still restless.

"I want her... I really want her, b- but... does she really want me?"

Jungkook's POV.

I was about to grab my own stuff and planning to approach Lisa but she quickly left the room.

I sneakily followed her, noticing she felt unease.

Where is she going?

I thought to myself as I continued following her, she's been walking around the school for ten minutes now and I can't believe I'm still following her.

I took my phone and dialled Kai's number, "Hey... bro."

"Yo, bro?" He quickly answers.

"Can I have a favor?

"Sure sure.. just tell me."

"Can you go invite your girl now?" I said as my eyes still fixed on Lisa so i won't lost her.

"Like right now?"

"Yes? If you can?"

"I'll try bro."

"Alright... hope she's gonna agree."

The call ended, then I quickly put my phone back into my pocket, then Lisa suddenly turned her way...

at the rooftop?

She's going at the rooftop again?

I let her go first before going up so she won't notice me or even hear any footsteps following her.

I waited for three minutes before finally going up, then I heard her talking.

"She's too way out of my league..."

My eyebrow furrows, Is she talking about Jennie?

I continued listening to her, though I don't have any intentions in knowing everything, but this one made me really curious.

"I want her... I really want her, b- but... does she really want me?"

This time, I am already at the the top of the stairs, just to the door, with my back resting at the wall and I suddenly decided to speak,

"Who?"

Lisa quickly turned her gaze from where I am, desperately wanna know who's behind. Her eyes widens when she realized that it was me, again.

"What!?" She shouted in whisper, she is totally shocked, "For how long have you been standing there?" she added, I can see how worried she is.

I hum, thinking what I will answer, "Just now." I spoke like it's the truth to make her believe and make her calm as well.

"Are you sure you didn't heard anything?"

I shook my head while pouting.

"Really?" She still doesn't believe so I made myself look totally innocent.

So I nodded, like a kid answering questions with full honesty.

Lisa sighed in relief, "Okay, that's good." Then turned her gaze back at the view.

I smiled knowing that she's finally at her peace, then I decided to go closer to Lisa's spot and stood next to her, "I noticed that you stay here a lot lately.."

Lisa nods, "Yeah, I know... it's quiet and calm, this place helped me peacefully think about anything."

I glances at her, "You're right..." then slightly smiled, remembering all the times I went to the same spot just to think about something I wanted to think without any disturbance.

Suddenly my phone rang and I quickly excuses myself to Lisa.

"Hello?" I whispered, "What's the matter?"

"Hey bro, I'm with Jennie now, and we're going to the café just fifteen minutes away from your school."

"Alright alright... Thanks bro!"

The phone call ended then I went back next to her. I stayed for awhile, quietly watching the view with her but then she spoke.

"I think it's time to go now." She said without looking at me.

"That quick?" I asked, hoping that she would stay for more.

"Y- Yeah.." She looked down at her feet, I can see that she's thinking and I wonder what it was, how I wish that I can read people's mind. I care for Lisa, and I care for what's troubling her.

She spoke again while still looking at her feet, "I don't know why I went this way... this wasn't what I planned to go."

I stayed still, just listening to whatever she will say. I think she just needs someone to listen to her and not to go against to whatever she will tell.

"Maybe... I just need more time to think, but I can't think too well."

She sighed, I know it's about her and Jennie... and I know it is because of me. But if Jennie really wants her too, why she isn't doing anything? She was so desperate to win over me the other day, but what happened to her now?

"Are you okay?" I decided to speak when I noticed that her head lowered... seems like she's trying so hard not to cry.

She nodded, and didn't speak anymore.

"L- Lisa... if it's fine with you... Can I take you out just for today? So t- that you'll feel better.... at least?" I was so nervous... I don't know how I will say it, if I said it right or wrong... I don't want her to actually think that I wanted to take her out for a date because I like her, and I know to myself that that's I really want but... I just want her to think that I really care for her...

so she would agree.

"As a man witnessing a woman in that kind of situation won't just let her go off somewhere... I don't know what you're thinking and I don't know the reason why you are like this but... I can feel that you're not okay... and taking you out somewhere is what I am thinking that will help you feel better..." I added, then she looked up, my nervousness became worse, "I- I don't have any other intentions... I just wanna make sure that you will feel okay before you go home." I said in defense then smiled.

So Lucky to Find you [JENLISA]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara