26

Lisa went down the building after a while of staying at the rooftop alone. She was carefully walking down as she watches her steps until she reached the last one. She saw the most familiar girl to her side at the end corner of the stairs, quietly standing up with her left foot tapping onto the ground.

"J-- Jennie?" She spoke with her eyes widely open.

Jennie looked at her with no emotions at all, "I've been waiting for you here... most of the students are gone now. I wonder where did you go." she said in a serious tone with a straight face that Lisa couldn't understand what the girl infront of her really feels.

"I-- I just took some time alone at the rooftop.."

Jennie glared at her, until her eyes landed on Lisa's hands holding the canned drink tightly, "The cafeteria's still open?"

Lisa looked down, thinking deeply what she will answer, "I bought this earlier..."

Jennie slowly nods her head, "Ahh." showing that she's in doubt of believing the blonde girl.

Lisa awkwardly laughs as she scratched her neck, "Y-- You've been waiting here?"

"Yeah... since we can't tell everybody about the relationship we have... also the issue will start circling around if I ask others about you."

"You should have just gone to your home without waiting for me... what if I have an emergency, are you still gonna wait here?"

"What's the use of our phones? Wasn't that a form of communication for you not be able to update me if you're going anywhere?" Jennie spoke, her tone changes into an angry one.

Lisa felt a bit shock by how Jennie's showing towards her, I didn't expect for her to be this angry...

"W-- Well, yeah.. you're right... I just want to take some time alone."

"Whether you wanted to be alone or not, you should still at least update me so I know what you are going to do... are you not that committed into this relationship?"

Lisa's eyes widens, she couldn't speak for a moment.

"You're the one who asked me, and now you're acting like we are just nothing?"

J-- Jennie... you're really serious about the relationship... Rosé warned me about you, b-- but... you are serious.

"I'm sorry, okay? I will update you from now on, I promise."

Jennie didn't look at her, she just quietly stood there with her arms crossed.

Lisa went closer to her and slowly reached for Jennie's both arms, "Look, I'm sorry for not telling you... and I'm sorry for keeping you waiting here." she spoke sincerely as she stare at Jennie, "C'mon.... talk me."

Jennie didn't react, she still chose to be silent even though her heart flutters.

Lisa gently pinches her nose, "C'mon, Jennieyah~ I'm really sorry." She looked at her trying to catch Jennie's gaze until she looked at her too.

"Are you just really gonna call me by my name?"

Lisa squints her eyes as she bit her lip, "Ah-- uh?" She circles her eyes around trying to think what she gonna call her, "What do you want me to call you then?"

"Why are you asking me that? Wasn't you're the one suppose to think what you should call me?" Jennie narrowed her eyes as she glared at her, "Aish~ blondie girl... you are making me think that you are not that serious as me." Jennie took her steps away from Lisa, but Lisa quickly held her hand.

"Cutie pie!" She shouted.

Jennie laughed through her nose as soon as she heard it, "Cutie pie?"

Lisa softly chuckles as she scratch her nape, "Y-- Yeah? I can't think of anything right now... so I just had to say what came into my mind." She bit her lip as she tries to think, "Well, you're a cute girl and uhmmm, tastes as good as a pie."

Jennie laughed hysterically, "You're crazy! Okay fine... apology accepted."

Lisa widens her eyes in happiness, "Really?! Yey!"

Jennie nods, "Yeah, I can't stay mad at you. I'm not gonna lie with that.."

"I guess I'm really lucky?"

Jennie softly laughs and Lisa took her hand and hooked it around hers, "C'mon now... the school is closing soon."

---

A tall guy quietly leaning his back onto the wall at the corner part of the stairs as he patiently waiting for the two girls talking at the end of the stairs. Once he heard that they were leaving, he took his steps down the building and watches them walking away.

"Lisa and Jennie? Are they really dating?" his eyes narrows in wonder, "Why did she lie about the cola I gave her?"

He held through his backpack that is only hanging onto his right shoulder, "I didn't expect for the two beautiful girls to be liking each other... Lisa is such a simple girl that only a man who can appreciate the beauty within her can be attractive to her...."

He slowly took his steps away from the building as his eyes still fixed to the two girls, "If so... Jennie is really lucky... I'm not sure if it same goes with Lisa for having her."

He softly chuckles, "I guess I move too slow for her to win her just like that..."

He went at the other side of the parking lot where his car was parked and hopped inside. He sat down comfortably and threw his bag at the passenger seat.

He sighed, took his seat belt on and opens his phone, pressed call from one of his contact list, "I'll be there soon."