29

It's Monday, Jennie and the rest of the girls were in cafeteria eating their lunch.

"Have you guys seen Lisa?" Jennie asked after taking her seat.

Both Seulgi and Irene looked at each other without saying anything.

"I have no idea." Wendy says and took a bite from her chicken sandwich, "I haven't seen Rosie too..." she said with the food inside her mouth.

Yeri softly pinched Wendy's cheek, "Yah, speak when your mouth is empty." that made the latter glared at her which she just laughed it off.

Jennie deeply sighs as she looks at her food, did she skipped class today? should i go out and check her to their house?

She deeply sighed again that made everyone curiously look at her.

would that surprise her and her entire family? aish~ where are you Lisayah... you're not using the phone again to tell me.

Jennie shooks her head slowly from left to right, "Tsk tsk tsk..."

that made everyone felt confused about her, deeply staring and watching her every move then stares at each other mouthing that Jennie is going crazy.

Joy looked at them one by one and whispers, "Let her be... let her be..." with her eyes closing slowly.

Joy sat down beside Jennie, then tucked her hair on the back of her ear, she leaned her head down near Jennie's face and whispers, "What's going on in your mind?" enough for Jennie to hear it.

Jennie sighs, and doesn't have any appetite at all so she was just blankly staring at her food, "Nothing." she spoke so unenergetically.

Joy sat down straight, "Oh c'mon man!" acting like she never believes the girl with her hands swaying to the air that made the rest of the girls look at her completely lost, "You were sighing the entire time and haven't even so close to eating that food in front of you.." Joy slaps at the table with her eye aggressively to make a sound to at least make Jennie come back to her senses, she stared at her quietly waiting for her response but she didn't talk back, "Aight! If you don't have any plans on eating this, then I will." Joy quickly moves the plate in front of her and started taking a bite from the food, and even started making an annoying sound when she chews.

Jennie slowly turned her head at her, "Shut yo mouth when you eAT!" Jennie spoke with her strong accent, glaring at the red haired girl with her eyebrow pulled down together.

"Then eat this!!! What's with this in your mind that made you act like that?!" Joy said worriedly and moves back the plate in front of Jennie.

But then Jennie took another sigh and pouts her mouth.

"See?" Joy looked at her, "Fix your face, girl."

Jennie suddenly glares at her, "What's wrong with my face?!"

The rest of the girls laughed their asses off after what they just heard from the two.

"It's your face being this sad like a lost kid... fix it." Joy crossed her arms with her eyes closed and raised eyebrows.

"Aish!" Jennie moved her head near Joy's face, pinched both Joy's cheeks that made her open her eyes and reveals Jennie's face showing her gummiest smile that made Joy blush a bit, "There you go!" Jennie shouted.

"Happy?" Jennie added before finally turning back to her normal self and started quietly eating her food.

Joy quickly shook her head and clears her throat, "Uhhh- honestly, what was in your mind?"

"Don't worry about it... it's nothing personal." Jennie spoke without looking at her and just continued eating her food.

"Hiyaaaa!~" A familiar girl from the distance shouted at them with her right hand waving.

"Oh! It's Rosie!" Wendy excitedly shouted, "Come here!"

Rosie runs off towards their table, Jennie quickly looked up with a smile face after hearing that it was Rosie, but to her dismay, Lisa wasn't with her. She even looked around that maybe Lisa was just walking behind her and was just too slow but there's no trace of her.

Her smile quickly fades that Joy noticed it but didn't tried bothering her.

"How are you guys?" Rosie gracefully asks.

"Hey, take a seat!" Wendy says and assisted Rosie to take a seat beside her, "We are doing great, sadly you missed the fight between the two over there." Wendy looks at Joy and Jennie that made Rosie looked at them too.

"Really?!" Rosie's eyes widens, had a bigger expectation from what kind of fight they did, "Are they fine now?" Rosie whispers and turns her head facing Wendy.

Wendy nods as she blurts, "Just kidding! They were just annoying each other earlier since this..." Wendy glanced at Jennie to refer who she was talking about since the others became just busy with their own things so they are not aware of what Rosie and Wendy were talking about, "Wasn't in her mood... we don't have any idea why."

"Maybe she's on her period? Plus... Jennie is Jennie, so why wonder?" Rosie whispers back.

Wendy scoffed as she swayed her hand to the air, "Oh yeah, you're right." then her face turned serious again, "Hmm! Where's Lisa?" she suddenly asked that made Jennie's so glad that someone finally asks her about Lisa's whereabouts.

"Oh... Lisa's not feeling well. She went home earlier. That's why she's not with me today." Rosie quickly answers.

Jennie's eyes widens, didn't know what to do after hearing that Lisa got sick, the heck, she didn't tell me?!

Jennie quickly wiped her mouth with a napkin and stood up, leaving her half eaten food, "I- I need to go to the rest room... Don't wait for me anymore." She said without looking at them and rushed herself out from the cafeteria.

Everyone was so confused and Joy was about to utter a word that she wanted to go with her but didn't tried continuing it when Jennie took her first step leaving the place.

-□-□-□-

I'm so sorry for updating too slow.
(。•́︿•̀。)