40

Jungkook's POV

"ARGH! Who was that!?" Kai aggressively closes his car door as he went out in a full rage, he was so angry and that was the first words he said.

We were watching Lisa and Jennie from afar, we both clearly saw how sweet and close they were to each other like no one can ever seperate them.

I just crossed my arms onto my chest, resting the side of my body to his car while watching the two walking away from the spot they stayed for few minutes.

I sighed, shooking my head in disappointment.

"I told you, don't be too confident..." I said without looking at him.

"What the hell's happening with Jennie? She will never do that!" Kai continued ranting, I can even see his veins through his neck and arms.

"Are you blind? Didn't you see how she's in love with another girl?" This time I turned my gaze at him.

"That's the point!! What's with her? How can she... how c- can she... ARGH!!" He shouted in annoyance, he couldn't keep up with what he is going to say since he wasn't expecting all of this to happen, he only knew that Jennie's crazily in love with him and will never turn on his back.

"You know what? Let's just go!" He spoke again and moved forward, opened his car door and went in.

I just took a deep sigh and went to my own car. I just nod at Kai as a sign that he can go on.

I quitely sat to my car, realizing few things after what happened today...

This time, I know there's no way that I can win Lisa since she's already in love with Kai's girl, the way she look at that tiny girl, the way she genuinely smiles at her, I know she can feel that she's the one for her... but... is there really no way that I can get and steal her?

Is it really too late now?

I took another sigh, turned my engine on and drove away. I can still see them, walking happily together as they hold each other's hands.

Are they open to the public now? I thought they are gonna keeping it as a secret.

or... maybe?

Maybe after all what happened, they decided to let everybody know... so that no one can dare to get close to them anymore just like what Kai and I did.

I facepalmed myself, fuck...

"It's really too late now!!" I slammed my car wheels, my plans not going to work anymore.

---

Jennie's POV

Lisa and I walked at school together, holding each other's hands.

HOLDING EACH OTHER'S HANDS?!?!

W-- Wait! Is this for real? I didn't realized that we were holding each other, I was too distracted!!

or am I hallucinating? even from the start?

I started slapping myself again, maybe I am just day dreaming or whatsoever.

"H- Hey! What are you doing?" Lisa worriedly asks as she held my hand that I used for slapping my small face.

I looked at her confused, "I- I don't know." I said while shooking my head.

"Stop hurting yourself, dummy! You're not dreaming, everything's real."

"Everything's real?" She nodded at me for assurance that made me smiled and laugh, "Everything's real!"

She nodded again, but full of energy this time then moved her head closer to my face and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Everything is real, my love..." she spoke in her softest voice, giving me an assurance that I needed the whole time.

which also gave me goosebumps in my entire body, didn't expect for this tall girl to be this sweet... in public.

I'm so happy that she improved, I don't know what kind of food that jerk gave her... but I'm thankful that this happened because it finally gave us a way to understand each other.

As we were walking, I didn't realized again that we just arrived at school, I was too distracted with my own mind and with this girl that I am loving the most.

We are at school now but she's still holding me but tighter this time. Is she feeling afraid now that someone might take me away from her again?

I chuckled back in my mind, she's too cute like a little child after realizing something that it should only be hers that she has to protect at all cost.

I held her tighter, since I also remembered Jungkook for taking her away from me for few times now. I am sure he is also taking advantage since they're classmates.

I should be more careful this time, and watch over her... there's no way that Jungkook can take my place to her.

Since it's already late in the afternoon, we just went straight to the cafeteria and saw the girls there having a good time, I shouted and waved my hands.

Lisa and I quickly went towards them, still holding each other's hands that made everyone confused.

"Wha- What's happening between you two?" Joy asks just before we can even take seats.

I smiled, and just shook my head, "I'm hungry, what do you guys have here?"

"Let's just go buy our own food.." Lisa says.

"Hmm!" Rosie reacts, "Sooo, you're not even gonna say hi to me after being gone for a long time." She chuckles.

"Oh my Rosie Posie!" She quickly went closer to Rosie and pinched both of her fluffy cheeks, "What do you want to eat?" She said in a childish tone.

"Is that how you say hi to her?" Wendy said in confusion which made everybody laugh.

"But really guys, what is going on?" Irene spoke this time.

"Isn't it obvious guys? They are now the second version of Irene and me." Seulgi says and Irene softly slaps her shoulder.

"Are you Lisa and Jennie?" Irene irritatedly said at her and rolled her eyes which Seulgi pouted like a little bear.

I chuckled, "Can you guys let us eat first before the interviews?"

They all nodded in synchronized, it's funny seeing them so interested to know what's going on between Lisa and I now. I know they are really curious even before, and I think they also deserve to know the truth.