Villains Of The Past

A Oneshot for @GoobieHayes    (Evie Holloway X Katherine Woolf X Reader) 

(Y/N)'s POV 

You live in the Victorian Age. You work with a group of vandals called the 'Concordian Squad'. You had great friends, and you were especially close to your fellow delinquents, Evie Holloway and Katherine Woolf. You guys had a lot of friends in the group and you had a lot of fun doing all of the illegal things you guys did. Your group consisted of eleven members, including yourself. The group consisted of as follows: Issac Bontemps, Maddie O'Malley, Richard Wells, Viola Pemberton, Charles Dupont, Evie Holloway, Rose Zhao, Diego De Lobo, Katherine Woolf, yourself, and your great, fearless, and ambitious leader, Arthur Wright. You were all so happy and proud of your leader you called him Chief. You had just gotten back from a vandalism trip. It was very successful and Chief Wright congratulates you all. You guys stayed in a secret hideout, your sanctuary. You shared a room with your favorite delinquents, Evie, and Katherine. You three were coming up with ideas for your next group meeting. You guys were trying to come up with a plan to assassinate your greatest and public enemy number one, Justin Lawson. Or, Mayor Lawson as he was called now since he was the new mayor. You were lying in bed next to Evie and Katherine as you spoke of ideas. 

You knew that your delinquents group stood for everything that Justin Lawson was against. You knew that Evie and Katherine were in a relationship, but you wished that you could sometimes be with both of them and join them. You lay inbetween them, with Evie's books spread out all over the bed. Evie had books all over the room and Katherine had newspapers everywhere. You looked at Katherine and Evie, analyzing every part of their individual beauty.  

Evie, her real name was Evelyn but everyone called her Evie, was absolutely gorgeous to you. Her blonde hair was tied back with a big blue bow. She had brown eyes hidden under a pair of glasses. She always wore a white fancy, collared, long-sleeved shirt. She was wearing a blue cravat on like a bow tie. Katherine was also beautiful. They both were beautiful in their individual ways. Katherine's black hair complimented how beautiful and brown eyes were. She wore a white collared shirt, a buttoned up violet vest and a yellow ribbon tied at the center like a bow, with a green brooch and a brown jacket over everything. She also wore a lot jewlery and makeup. You didn't know if she had stolen the jewlery or not. At least, that's what they usually wore. They were all wearing black. One of the girls snapped a hand in front of you. You blinked a few times and snapped to attention. They must has caught you staring or that you got lost in your own thoughts for too long. 

"Uh, hello? Earth to (Y/N)!"- Katherine says. 

"What are you staring at? Us (Y/N)?"- Evie asks, giggling. 

You blushed. "N-No! I... I was just thinking!"- You reply. 

"About us yeah."- Katherine replies. 

"No! I was not... I was thinking about you know... the plan."- You replies. 

"Ah, yes, the assisination plot!"- Evie says. 

"Really?? What are some of your ideas?"- Katherine asks, raising an eyebrow at you. 

You blushed more. She might have caught you lying and seen right through you. 

"Um... poison?"- You suggest. 

"You could have just thought of that, (Y/N)."- Katherine says. 

"I... I know that."- You mutter. 

"Actually, that could work. Don't be so harsh on (Y/N), Katherine."- Evie says. 

"Well, you are right. Poison is a great way to kill someone."- Katherine replies.