Problem: The Prince vs. The Cop

A Oneshot for @GoobieHayes (Male Nebet X Male Amy X Reader!)

Y/N's POV

Something weird was going on. It was like there was a very strange vibe in the workplace of TIME now. You were sitting on a chair in the break room, thinking over the last few days. While you were working in Egypt on our mission, an Egyptian slave snuck onto our time machine. His name was Nebet, and he was pretty cool! He didn't know anything about our present world. It was funny to see him so excited over the littlest things. We tried to get him to leave at first and our boss, Alex Young, didn't want him to stay, but we convinced him to let Nebet stay. That was a few months ago. It was nice to teach him everything about the future and our modern life. Alex and Nebet seemed to have some weird connection. The two were close, like friends. You were suspicious though. They always snuck off together somewhere. 

However, they were acting weird to you now too. Nebet and Alex didn't act weird around you together though, it was always one or the other. You had no idea what they were doing, but thought it was nice. When they were around you, they would always be really nice and they always showered you with gifts and attention. You thought it was like they had a crush on you, but you ignored that thought. Nebet spent a lot of time with Orlando and Penelope in the library to study up on our culture. His gifts were like the classic romance gifts. He gave you flowers, chocolates, and teddy bears. You had a collection of teddy bears in your room on your bed. Alex would always bring you snacks and have your work be easier then everyone else. It was nice that they had given you the gifts, but you wanted to know why. You got up and then started to head to Alex's office. You had finished reports that you had to do and went to go give them to him. 

You knocked on the door. "Um, Alex? I finished the reports you wanted me to do."- You say. 

You heard some noise from inside and voices. There was another voice that you could hear that wasn't Alex's. It kinda sounded like... Nebet's? Why would Nebet be in Alex's office? Nebet doesn't do any work that would need to even be returned to him. You try to turn the doorknob, but the door was locked. You were even more confused now. You waited a little and Alex opened the door. His clothes looked messed up and then you saw Nebet standing behind him. Nebet was blushing. Alex looks at you and raises an eyebrow at you. 

"Hello? Oh... (Y/N)? Why... why are you here?"- He asked.    

"Um... I came to return these reports..."- You reply. 

"Oh, well, I'll take those."- Alex replies, taking the reports from your hands. 

"Hey Nebet! It's nice to see you!"- You say as you were about to leave.

Nebet smiles shyly at you. "Hey... it's nice to see you too!"- He replies. 

"Wait! (Y/N)!"- Alex says. 

You stop. "Yes?"- You ask. 

"Um... you have the day off tomorrow."- He says. 

"I do? But don't we have to continue our mission?"- You ask. 

Alex blushes. "Uh... because I can do that?"- He mutters. 

He smiles. Nebet smiled too. 

"Also, (Y/N)! I have something for you!"- Nebet says. 

"What is it Nebet?"- You ask. 

"Um... a gift."- He says.

You giggle. "What's with you two giving me so many gifts? Do you guys love me or something?"- You ask.

The two blush. Nebet was holding something in his hand. He gives you a stuffed bunny. You smiled. 

"No.... no no no, that's not the case."- Alex says.