Crimson Evil

A oneshot for CrinimalFrancine2020

Marienne's POV

I stare at the radio. There's currently only static. I glare at the machine but that doesn't make it work, I wish it would. I yank the knob and changed the signal, frequency, and channel until the static went away. I smiled as the radio began to speak actual words but my smile faded as what was being said was made clear. The radio host said that they had two special celebrities on for the show today, Hugh and Adelaine Anderson. It went into meticulous unnecessary detail about their acting careers and what they've been up to since high school ended. I was confused though at why they were on a Grimsborough radio station, but that is soon cleared up. Adelaine and Hugh have returned to Grimsborough from Hollywood. She finished the filming for her show, The English Game, which isn't even good, and decided to return to Grimsborough for her maternity leave. The actress announced their pregnancy a few months ago. The world was so excited and happy for the couple, well, except us. She was one of the main reasons I was sent to prison, so of course, I would be mad at her. Not that it's an issue anymore, since I've escaped, been on the run, and have been in hiding for almost a year. Adelaine was talking about how they've been sweethearts since Elementary School, while Hugh was talking about how they were happily married until one of the others finally spoke up.

"Can you turn that shit off?! I would rather listen to silence than listen to how happy he is being married to that insufferable bitch!" Shelly hisses.

"We can change the channel, calm down Shelly, stop being a bitch." Matthew retorts.

"You both stop, we can use this as an opportunity to get information on them! We're trying to plan our revenge, and we need information on them to do so!" Matthew's Father thunders and the two go quiet.

"I agree. Although your anger is cute, you should use that anger to focus on us getting our revenge on that bitch and her gang of friends." I declare, my lips curling up into a smirk as I looked at her.

"But we've been working on this plan for years, longer than we've been friends or known each other, why can't we finally put it into action?" Shelly replies.

"Actually, as the head of the Crimson Order, I think we finally might be able to do just that," I reply.

My cohorts and I form smiles on our faces at the thought. Shelly roars her head back and laughs. She and I have been friends for a long time, even while I was still in prison, and I really do want to help her get some revenge, as well as get myself some of the revenge I crave. As to why we've called ourselves the Crimson Order when there's already been one, we were inspired by what Milton Grimmes did with the Crimson Order and want to bring back the legacy they left. In our Crimson Order, we're all criminals and have been to prison, well except Shelly, and we all have escaped prison, except Shelly again. Everyone is a career criminal here, excluding Shelly. There's me, Shelly, Matthew, His Dad, and some other criminals we recruited for our cause. Shelly got her two brothers to help, Louis and Stanford, the twin sisters Anna and Michelle Crawford, who are family friends of Shelly and her brothers. There's also Louise Anne Northerham and Mina Hirai. What they did to get in prison and get sentences was that Louis and Stanford went to prison for the robbery of a bookstore and killed some of the people in the library during the robbery, some of the people that died were actually teachers who taught at Fairview Middle School. They were sentenced to twenty years but they escaped prison soon after I did. The Crawford Sisters killed a Grimsborough Police Department officer who was on duty and they even planned a school shooting, even though they didn't go through with it. Louise was sentenced to thirty years in prison for the manslaughter of the Vice Mayor of Grimsborough a few years back. Mina was arrested for a DUI and also helped plan the school shooting with the Crawford sisters. Safe to say that we should be ready to do something violent.