Shower Sausage

A oneshot for Notashleycat

Jack's POV

I log out of my computer and stand up from my desk. I had just finished my report on the most recent case we've had. The moment I got back to the HQ from the courthouse after the trial, I had to write the report on the case, summarizing everything that happened. Goodness, I feel like I've been on my feet all day. I am tired. I leave my workspace and then head to my husband, Lars', lab. I poke my head in the room and he was scurrying around while he was tidying up. I step into the room. Lars looks really tired. He was leaning over the counter, wiping it down, and I came over to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and hug him. Lars looks a little startled, but once he realizes that it was me, a smile forms on his face.

"Hello, Jack. You finished all of your work?" Lars hums.

"I did. Did you need anything for me to help you out?" I reply.

"Just you being here after a long and hard day is enough." He murmurs.

"Oh, I could give you something long and hard that will make your day better." I tease, leaning in closer and beginning to grind against him.

He laughs, looking over his shoulder to smirk at me. I flash a bright smile at him.

"That sounds great. I would love that." Lars replies.

"Hurry up then. The faster you clean, the faster you can have it all to yourself." I retort.

"Don't rush me, I'm almost done." He snaps back, kissing my cheek.

"I'm not. I want you to be relieved, to release that tension from the day." I reply, thrusting into his back.

Lars shudders. He lets out a little noise of pleasure but returns to cleaning. He quickly finishes cleaning up and puts his materials away. Lars turns to me, grabbing my hands.

"So... you're going to rock my world, right?" Lars asks.

"Of course I am- I kiss him on the lips and he laughs as he kisses back -and I hope that you would do the same for me."

"It's easy for you to be pleased." He retorts.

"It is, huh? Well, let's go to the bedroom to prove that." I hum.

Lars smirks at me and then begins to leave the room. I follow him and feel excited. I love being with him. He leads me to our room and locks the door behind me. I walk to our bed, sitting down on the bed, looking at him expectantly. He takes off his lab coat and tosses it against the loveseat chair. I smiled at him and then he headed into the bathroom. Where is he going? I got up and followed him and he turned the shower on as he was in the bathroom. I got an idea and then came over to him. Lars takes his shirt off and then I wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him gently.

"So you want to do it in the shower? Experimental, are we?" I question.

"I was just going to shower, but I guess we could. We would wash all the nastiness away as we go." Lars replies.

"You guess? Not very eager..." I mumble.

He looks at me, staring blankly. "Hush, you'll be regretting saying that."

I pulled away from the hug so I could start to undress myself. I don't let him get away so easily though. I slapped his ass and he was surprised. I smirk at him and he looks at me smirking back. I walk over to the sink and begin to undress. I unbutton my shirt, glancing at him every now and then. He was now undoing his pants, his belt on the floor. I take off my shirt, tossing my shirt on the floor. I yank my belt off and then my pants. Lars comes over to me and glances down at my pair of boxer briefs.