Mister Sweet Tooth Finds A Sweetheart

A oneshot about an OC I made previously featured in the Valentines Day Special 2021. I included the song referenced by my OC and above is also a picture of what I figured he would look like. I had an idea and had to write this, hope y'all enjoy it! If you like it, please comment so I can know to write more of these! 

If fat-shaming makes you uncomfortable, I might recommend skipping this one. This is a heads up! I am not saying that I am against this group of people, I love everyone, this is just a warning. 

Kai's POV

I was in my room, swiping through social media on my phone. I was upset. You see, I have been in love with the pretty Zara Tien ever since I started working here... ever since I had laid eyes on the beauty. When my eyes met those brown eyes, I knew I was in love. However, I had competition. The rich, obnoxious, and very snotty Theodore Moon was my competition. And... he won her over. I didn't think that she would choose money over real love! I... I guess that people are more greedy than I thought! I was looking through Zara's Buzzer feed. Her photos and story used to be of just her. She was absolutely gorgeous! But then, he started popping up on her page! Then they kissed. Now, they're in a relationship. I had strange feelings as I looked at the photos of the two though. They are both pretty hot, they're a good-looking couple. I blushed. Wait, Kai what did you just think? Also, I've been having strange thoughts and urges lately. Do I... like girls and boys? I would have to experiment to see, but not right now. I'll do that at a late date, now I just feel sad. Even though I felt pretty down, hunger overtook my feelings of sadness.

I get up from my bed. I put my phone in my pants pocket. I wanted pizza or a hot dog and pair it with some soda. I walk over to the kitchen and search through it for the food I desired. I know that I have the ingredients to make pizza but I didn't feel like doing that. I search the fridge and freezer for either a pack of hot dogs I could boil or a frozen pizza I could put in the oven. I search around and found neither of what I wanted. I guess that I need to go on a grocery run sooner then later. I'll go tomorrow. I know that I could get what I wanted at the local gas station, however. I grabbed my wallet and then headed out of my room and the T.I.M.E. building. I had a dark yellow sweater wrapped around my hips in case it got chilly outside. I walked in the direction of the local gas station on the nice, warm September night.

Justin's POV

I finished up in the back and put the clipboard down. I finished reviewing everything on the list. I will do it over the course of my eight-hour shift. When I had the opportunity to transfer from the mid-day shift to the night shift I hastily jumped at that chance. I was happier that way. There are fewer people at the night shift, or well, at least a lot less judgemental people. Most of them are just alcoholics or crackheads. They're entertaining and always are nice when they come here to buy stuff for their late-night hunger or after being high munchies. I'm kinda an introvert. I don't really like interacting with a lot of people, however, I long for a very nice and intimate relationship with a handsome man. The reason I don't like interacting with people is that um, I'm what people would call heavy-set or plump. I have always struggled with things like this but I didn't mind it. I had confidence in myself, even if it was a slight sliver.

But I had a bad experience with a guy during my freshman year of college. I don't like meeting guys in person, I'd rather prefer using dating apps. I met this guy over the app I was using, his name was Dylan, and he was very sweet. We exchanged pleasant messages over the app and then we decided to meet in person. We had decided to get coffee at a local coffee shop. When Dylan arrived at the shop I waved him over. When he came over and looked at me, his mouth went agape. He looked me up and down. He had already ordered his coffee and stood there. To be fair, I had been using a picture that might have been a few years old and it did need to be updated, but I felt too embarrassed to do that, so he might have had reason to get upset. At least, in my opinion, other people have said that he was completely in the wrong for what he did but, I just think it was my fault. I was a little or maybe a lot, I can't remember and don't want to, heavier than I was then what showed in the picture. Dylan's face scrunched up in what was disgust. He shouted a lot of mean things to me. He slapped me, said he was never going to talk to my chubby self ever again, he called me a 'fat pig', and then he threw the coffee in my face after he left. He blocked me on the app the next time I checked. I felt so humiliated that I deleted the app. Now I am always very cautious when I am around people if it is an absolute necessity, and my confidence has been completely mangled and destroyed.