Forever And Always

A oneshot for Thunderdogist93

Shelbie's POV

Today is the day. Today is the day that I'm going to marry the love of my life, Michelle Zuria. I can't wait for the ceremony. The whole Bureau is a part of the ceremony. It brings me nothing but joy and happiness that my colleagues, which I view as my family, are here and willing to participate. I've just woken up but I'm still in bed, head rested on my sleeping bride-to-be's chest. It's nice to listen to her heartbeat. Although... I probably should start getting ready. I'll have to leave her though, it's sad but it needs to be done. I gently grab her hands and put them to her side. Michelle rolls over but doesn't wake up.

I pull my side of the covers back, jumping out of the bed. I come around the side of the bed, looking at her. She's sleeping peacefully. So gorgeous. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I take off the pajamas I was wearing, tossing them in the dirty clothes hamper. I climb into the shower, enjoying the warmth of the water.

Michelle's POV

I am very excited and so jittery today. Must be the pre-wedding jitters. I wake up to the sound of the shower running. I get out of bed and wander into the kitchen. I need to make sure that I don't have any missed messages. It's not like I don't have plans today. I open our group chat and text Marina, Jack, Carmen, Ingrid, and Chief Ripley.

'When are you guys going to be here? I can't wait to be Shelbie's wife! And the mother of our children! Our day is going to be wonderful!' I text.

'Soon, hopefully, but do you think Shelbie will be surprised by your dress choice? It really is a good color.' Marina texts back.

A smile tugs at my lips and I blush.

'I'm sure that she'll love it. I chose her favorite color as the color of my dress.' I respond.

I put the phone back in my pocket. We need to have breakfast and it will be nice to surprise Shelbie with breakfast.

Shelbie's POV

I'm going to marry my one true love. I almost leave the bedroom and my phone goes off. I grab it and turn my phone around to gaze at my screen. It was a message in the group chat I have with my friends. It was with Jonah, Lars, Elliot, Dupont, and Grace. The message reads,

'Hey Shelbie, are you ready to get married?'

I laugh at the sight of it.

'You know it! Although I am just a little nervous.' I reply.

'You'll be fine Shelbie, after all, we're family and family sticks together no matter what.' Lars responds.

He's right, 100%.

'Should we meet up at Jonah and Marina's apartment at noon?' I ask.

'Someone needs to pick up Sanjay.' Lars stated.

'You could, Lars.' Jonah suggests.

'No problem, he and I will see you guys at noon.' Lars agrees.

I put my phone down, going to leave the bedroom. I was going to head to the kitchen, but then I ran into Michelle. Seeing standing there looking so beautiful, just like when we first met years ago, makes my heart still flutter. When I'm near her, I'm completely distracted by her beauty. She smiles at me and then continues to walk into the bedroom, saying that she made breakfast. I smile back and head into the kitchen. I could tell that she had already eaten her part, so I quickly scarfed down the eggs and toast she made. I was about to clean up, but I heard a car honking outside. I hurry to answer it, hearing Michelle turn the shower on. I see Jonah's car in front of our apartment.