A Brand New Start

A oneshot for Anne_Frances3201

Adelaine's POV

I can't believe we're doing this! We're doing a charity concert for Fairview High in partnership with help from the Grimsborough PD and Grimsborough University! That's not the exciting part though. The exciting part is that all the songs are songs that we are performing are from our film! That's right, the Fairview High Theatre Club made its first movie and we got to make it! The movie we made is called Light Up The Sky. It went to a film festival and won a lot of awards. After all, Light Up The Sky won Grimsborough's heart and it was the Fairview High School's theatre department's first film, Me and Hugh were directors and leads. I really am proud of myself and all of my friends for the hard work, time, and effort we did. Some of the awards I won were for Original Song Writer, Best Executive Producer of The Year, and Best Lead Actress of the Year. And I also won Best Director of The Year with Hugh! The plot of this movie is Audrey's character, Annalise Charleston, who forms a band, the Lucille Baillers with Amèlia and others, everyone agrees and joins a lot of competitions using original songs that they wrote and sung to win while having fun. There is a lot of experience, love, and balance within the band. The characters have a sisterhood friendship while still being friends with their guy friends. And it's in a positive way, not in a toxic way, like that in Hollywood. My lead character, Amèlia Marie Roseanne Johnson, and her friends made a girl group called Lucille Baillers. The role that my character has is co-leader, lead vocalist, sub rapper, and visual. Hugh's character, Matteò Alessandro Alexander Antione falls in love with my character, as a side plot of sorts, and he is a nerd who enjoys Physics, Maths, Chemistry, and a lot more.

I will be singing a few songs from the movie, the songs that I wrote 'ICON', 'Cry For Me', 'How You Like That', and 'Pretty Savage'. I will even perform some group songs co-written with Ella, Audrey, Lily, and Frances were 'Last Waltz', 'Perfect World', 'Mafia In The Morning', 'Fearless', and many more. The soundtrack for the movie, along with who sings the song, is: 1.) How You Like That 2.) Pretty Savage 3.) Mafia In The Morning 4.) Last Waltz 5.) Perfect World 6.) Money 7.) The Feels 8.) Behind The Mask 9.) Moonlight 10.) First Time 11.) Sorry Not Sorry 12.) Last Waltz 13.) Scientist 14.) Behind The Mask 15.) Drip 16.) Say Something 17.) Bet You Wanna (Ft. Lola Vallez) 18.) Swipe 19.) Don't Call Me Again 20.) ICON 21.) Cry For Me 22.) Shot Clock 23.) Alcohol Free 24.) DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY 25.) Queen 26.) Fearless 27.) 1,3,2. 28.) Hell in Heaven 29.) Born This Way and 30.) LOVESICK GIRLS!. How You Like That and Pretty Savage are the debut group songs. Mafia In The Morning, Perfect World, The Feels, Scientist, First Time, Sorry Not Sorry, Bet You Wanna (Ft. Lola Vallez), Shot Clock, Alcohol Free, DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY, QUEEN, FEARLESS, Hell in Heaven, Born This Way, and LOVESICK GIRLS are the girls' other songs which we will perform after our debut as the Lucille Baillers. I wrote How You Like That, Pretty Savage, ICON, and Cry For Me. Money and Behind The Mask are Frances' Solo. FEARLESS, Hell in Heaven, and Moonlight are Audrey's Solo. QUEEN is also a group song for the Lucille Baillers. Shadow and 1,3,2 are Ella's Solo. Say Something and Drip are Emma's Solo Songs. Behind The Mask and Last Waltz are Carrie's Solo. Everyone wrote their solo songs.

I'm giving everyone a pep talk before we start. I could tell that some of them were nervous. It's understandable, we're about to do the biggest thing we've ever done in our lives! It would be okay to be a little nervous, as long as it doesn't mess up the performance. The first song we're performing is actually one of my solo songs, How You Like That. I have a different outfit for each song. I had already put on the outfit and my makeup for this performance. I feel beautiful in it yet also powerful! All I have to do is go up on the stage and do my thing! My dancers for the song come over in their matching outfits that I picked out. It was something similar to my outfit but it was a different yet complimenting color. I glance over at Sammy, he is working sound and the music of the stage, along with Lexi helping him.