Breaking News: It's Twins!

A oneshot for 

Sean's POV

I've got to leave here quickly. The baby fever is real. William and I went over to my cousin's place because I just wanted to talk to Adelaine about something. It seems like something is troubling William too, so I was hoping, since he might be too scared to talk to me about it, that he would talk to Hugh. Sammy and Audrey were there too, with their adorable daughter Sally. Amèlie, Jamie, and Sally appeared to be having a playdate. Christ, these kids are just too cute. It... really makes me want one. I've been wanting to tell William but I just don't know how.

I see William come over to me, smiling brightly. He has such a beautiful smile. I could fall in love with that smile every time I see it. He wraps an arm around my waist and I lean in, hugging him. I should tell him. William should know, maybe he'd agree with me and also want kids? Later on, once we left, I was still pondering it as we were driving home. William was the one driving but he looked over at me when we had reached a red light.

"Älskling, something is bothering you. I can tell. What's wrong?" William queries.

"I've been wanting to ask you about something, but I'm not entirely sure how to ask," I reply.

"Just ask. Tell me what's on your mind." He replies.

"Have you ever wanted kids?" I ask.

"Yeah, I have been thinking about that quite a lot lately but..." William hums, trailing off.

"Oh? Really? Well, that's great! But why'd you trail off?" I return.

"Who would be the mom? I doubt neither of us would want to have sex with a woman." He says.

"Yes, correct. The thought makes me feel gross." I agree.

"I guess we should ponder how this would work," William mumbles.

"Agreed, honeybun. I mean, we have plenty of female friends... we could ask Adelaine, Audrey, Lily, Lexi, I'm sure that any one of our female friends would help. Or if that doesn't work, we could try to adopt. I mean, it seemed to work for Gabby- I paused for a few seconds to try and ponder more ideas -Wait! Do you know who's perfect for the job? Kelsey is! She's single and available."

"That could definitely work." He agrees.

"We should invite Kelsey over tomorrow! Is that cool with you?" I suggest.

"Of course, as long as I get my afternoon coffee, I'll be fine." William smiles.

"You'll get our caffeine, don't worry about that. We wouldn't be up past noon if that was the case. A nice ice cold and perfectly fizzy energy drink is what gets me through the day." I respond.

"Okay, caffeine addict." He retorts.

"You have no right to say that, William." I scoff.

"I know, it's just fun to poke fun at you," William replies.

"Yeah yeah, it's fun to do it to you too," I smirk.

The red light turns green. William laughs and then continues the way home. He drives to our house and parks in the garage. We do have separate cars but we share one car when we go to the same place. I unbuckle and we head inside. I know our home isn't fancy or some huge two-story, but I like our modest car. William walks over to the kitchen and picks up the small watering can that we keep in there. I watch him water the plants, being careful to not over-water the plants while also making sure to give them enough water. He would be such a good dad. I walk to my bedroom and I begin stripping so I can shower. Dinner can wait until after I shower.