Valentine's Day Special 2021

A Request For YesAndNo2006

Marina's POV

Jonah and I had almost been dating for a year. It was getting close to Valentine's Day. It's in a week. I could see Jonah get nervous as the week progressed, let me explain.

Getting something for Valentine's Day is fine, but I'd rather just be with him. Having him kiss me would be nicer. Of course, I don't know how to tell him that. I should probably get him something as well. I don't know what to get him.

It's currently Monday.

I walked into the living room and he was on his phone. The second he noticed that I had entered the room he put his phone away. I wonder what he was doing on his phone. I couldn't help but feel a little apprehensive and I could feel jealousy bubble up in my veins. I can't help that! Jealousy is my worst quality. Especially with dating. I remember the time I searched through Jonah's phone with Elliot's help. I'm sorry I freaked out... and the fact I thought that his own sister was his side piece? Oh goodness me! I heard my name being called and was snapped back into reality.

"Marina, honeyblossom, hello?"- Jonah asks.

"Oh! I'm sorry hun, I was just thinking..."- I mutter.

"Thinking about what?"- He asks.

"Nothing."- I reply.

"For someone who works with emotions, you certainly can't hide them."- Jonah replied.

I pouted. "Jonah! No... it's embarrassing!"- I mumble.

"Marina... please... tell me."- He replies.

"No, I don't wanna."- I whine.

"Please honeyblossom!"- Jonah was pleading with me.

"No..."- I mumble.

Jonah jumped up from the couch, looking at me.

"I will make you tell me."- He says.

I glance over at him slightly, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Really? How? How would you do that, hun?"- I ask, twirling my hair with a delicate finger.

He blushed. "Marina, don't be like that."- He mumbles.

"I can't help myself, but please, go ahead, I want to see how you would make me tell!"- I reply, smiling at him.

Jonah walked over to me and came behind me. He wrapped his hands around my waist. He kisses my forehead.

"Oh, I'll do it. You just wait."- He whispered into my ear.

"Is that it?"- I ask, smirking.

He looked at me in a stern way, but it was cute.

"You thought I was finished with you? You were wrong."- Jonah muttered.

"Oh really? Come on then. Go ahead!"- I reply.

Jonah's hand brushed against my sweet spot. I put a hand to my lips to stifle a laugh. He smirked. He cocked an eyebrow at me, brushing his hand gently on where I was ticklish again and I giggled.

"Is this what we're doing now? Alright, you put this on yourself!"- Jonah says, chuckling.

"Honey, no!"- I exclaim.

"Yes! I bet that this will get what your hiding from me."- He replies.

Jonah scooped me up off my feet, causing me to giggle. He laid me down on the couch and he got next to me. He gets on top of me and started to tickle me. I squealed.