Feel Good 'Bros'

A oneshot for Official_Bofo

Jack's POV

I sink into the sofa of the break room with a heavy sigh. The case that we had been working on was really tough. This killer really wanted their tracks covered. A lot of the cases that we've done recently have been like this. They've been really hard and they are making me stressed. There's so much built-up tension in my body. Ugh, god, I wish that I could have a nice day or a calm evening or something like that. I reach a hand up and use two fingers to massage the bridge of my nose. I could use a break. I take a deep breath and then suddenly get a thought. Lars. He could make this all better. I get up from the couch and leave the break room, heading to Lars' lab. I step into the room and he's standing over the sink, cleaning off his lab equipment from the busy day. I wrap my arms around Lars' waist, resting my head on his shoulder. He drops what he was holding and lets out a cute little gasp of surprise. He turns his head a bit and smiles at me.

"Hi Jack, I'm guessing that you're done for the day?" Lars asks, reaching his hand out to mess with my hair.

"Mhmm. Finally..." I reply.

"You tired baby?" He replies.

"A little, but I just want to be with you," I mutter.

"Just let me finish cleaning this up and then we can be together all night," Lars says.

I pout, which he can see out of the corner of his eye.

"Lars, that can wait. I... I want you now."

"It'll just take a minute, just hug me until then. We've been very busy lately and I need to clean, so I won't get backed up since all I have are dirty materials." He responds.

I sigh. "Fine, make me wait, but you'll regret it later."

"Oh really? What are you suggesting that we do later?" Lars queries.

"I want to ride you, Lars," I whisper into his ear, and I feel him shiver from excitement at the thought.

"Mmm, we can arrange that." He responds.

"Really? That's exciting!" I exclaim.

"Oh, you just wait, Pretty Boy!" Lars teases, causing me to chuckle.

I sit up and lean closer to him, pressing my body so close against his that the bulge in my pants rubs against his jeans. Lars lets out a soft moan and I just lean closer. My face is in his back, my hot breath causing the hair on his neck to stand up. I wait patiently, messing with him while I do so. He washes the rest of his test tubes and beakers, setting them over a towel to dry off. He grabs my wrists and puts them to my side. My mood brightens a little. He smiles at me and turns around.

"Alright, I'm done now, you and your impatience will be satisfied now." Lars hums, taking my hand and squeezing it.

"Yay! Let's get to the bedroom!" I beam.

"We could talk too, you know." He replies, laughing a bit.

I blush. "I... I know but... please?"

"I would be a terrible husband to refuse you and how could I not give in to that cute face of yours?" Lars teases.

We stepped into our bedroom and Lars locked the door behind him. He reaches a hand up and caresses my cheek. His thumbs feel soft against my skin. He begins to tease me, running a pointer finger down my neck and I blush at the noise I make, feeling a bit embarrassed by how loud it was. Lars' grin turns into a smirk and he begins to laugh a little, resuming the heavenly noise that is my husband's laugh.