Caught Canoodling

A oneshot inspired by AwesomePinerin

Adelaine's POV

"Oh Hugh, you're so amazing!" I moaned as he shoved his member deep into me.

"Of course, mon amour! I am only here to please you." Hugh purrs in my ear.

I let out another moan, then shakily exhaled as the pleasure fades away. I am enjoying this way too much but I think he is too. He leans in close to me, his lips inches away from mine. I lean in close to kiss him. He kisses me and I giggle. I kiss back. The only sound was of our lips smacking together. Hugh whispers in my ear a hell of a lot of dirty things, of all the things that he would do to me. He kisses my sweet spot and I let out a loud squeal. Footsteps approach and we both shut up. The bathroom door opens. Dad steps into the room. He looks confused, looking around the bathroom, until we meet eyes. My eyes went big and his eyes widened. Oh shit! Anger immediately flared in his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Dad shouts.

"Dad! It... it isn't what it looks like!" I exclaim.

"We weren't doing anything, we were just... just uh....uh... cuddling!" Hugh exclaims.

"You were fucking my daughter!" My father yells.

"Yeah, but I... I am wearing a condom!" Hugh reasons.

"Dad, we're being safe... please don't get mad, you don't have to yell at him." I plead.

"You aren't going to get out of this either!" Dad shouts at me.

"Adelaine didn't have anything to do with this. This was my idea... don't get upset with her." Hugh says.

"You need to get out!" He retorts.

"Of the tub?" Hugh murmurs.

A thought entered my head. "Dad, no, you can't do that! He has nowhere else to go!"

"I don't care what you think right now!! You- He points a finger at Hugh, waving it around angrily -Get away from my daughter and get out of my home! Get out! Go live somewhere else, I don't care!"

"You want me out of your house? Okay, I'll go." Hugh agrees, getting up and hopping off of me.

He stands there and starts to get dressed, putting the clothes that he had haphazardly thrown on the bathroom floor back on. I sit up, my boobs jiggling from the sudden movement. Dad is breathing heavily and he is red in the face. I grab Hugh's arm, tears pricking my eyes. He turns to face me.

"Hugh, don't go! He can't do that to you!" I insist.

He sighs. "He's your father, I have to listen to him."

"Pack your shit and fucking get out!" Dad says.

Hugh pulls out of my grasp. He leaves the bathroom. Dad watches as he grabs a bag and begins to pack his things. I get up and stare down at my father.

"Dad, what the hell are you doing?!" I exclaim.

"I'm protecting you! You do not need to be doing stuff like that!" He replies.

"Hugh has nowhere else to go though, you can't kick him out!" I beg.

"I just did! Now, put your clothes on and then go to my bedroom. You, me, and your mom need to have a talk!!" Dad said coldly.

I glare at him. "I hate you!"

"You don't mean that!" He counters.

"I fucking hate you and how cruel you are!" I scream, leaving the room once I was fully dressed, slamming the door shut behind me.