Sweetheart

A oneshot for Alana6424

Amy's POV

Darkness surrounds me. I open my eyes and see darkness still. Wherever I am is very quiet, silent even. I feel hard concrete brush against my skin, not the feeling of my comforter and soft cotton sheets. I fell asleep last night with my lamp on and the TV blaring, this is strange and not right. I don't think I'm in my bed. I reach a hand out to grab for my lamp when I feel nothing. Just the feeling of air. My hair stands up and I feel goosebumps covering my arms and legs. I feel cold and suddenly wish that I slept more in just a nightgown. I try to reach out again and find a light of some sort, but I'm unable to reach my arm out very far. Something is stopping me. I swiftly punch the air, trying to get my arm free of whatever is holding me down. I feel my blood run cold when I hear the familiar 'clink-clink' of metal rubbing against metal. Am I... chained up somewhere? I try to keep my composure like Russell recommends I do, but it's quite hard. I feel myself breathing heavily and I hear myself exhale sharply after each breath. Footsteps are heard outside the room I'm in and I hold my breath.

"Amy! Are you finally awake?" A voice asks.

Wait a minute, I recognize that voice, is that-

It's revealed that I'm blindfolded as a black bandanna is untied and then lifted away from my face. I'm even more shocked by who was holding it. Bobby Prince, my ex-boyfriend! I gasp. He's supposed to be in prison! What is he doing here? Where am I?! He smiled at me and stepped over.

"You don't seem happy to see me." He mutters.

"Of course I'm not happy to see you! I never thought I would see you again. You killed and ate a man. You killed Frank! You should be rotting in jail for the rest of your life!" I yell.

"You aren't happy to see me?! After how much I've professed my love for you? After all that time we spent together? Amy, what the fuck?!" Bobby exclaims.

"No! I'm not! Now unchain me and let me go!" I reply.

"I'm not going to do that Amy!" He replies.

"You can't keep me here against my will! That's kidnapping, Bobby!" I retort.

"Oh, no, I definitely can! It's not like anyone is going to find you here." Bobby snarls.

"My team will find me! I... I can call Russell right now!" I say.

A hand slaps me across the face. Because of how much force there was behind the slap, my head hit the concrete table that I was chained to. I groan, my head starting to pound. Bobby then pounced. He jumped on top of me and then he held me down by the wrists. I tried to kick him off of me, but I could barely lift my leg into the air. There was something heavy on my ankles that was keeping my legs lying against the concrete table. I lift my head and peer down to see that I had chains on my ankles as well. I feel my face go pale. Bobby positions himself to where he is sitting right on top of my hips and pelvis, his weight heavy. He's effectively straddling me.

"Don't you dare mention that bastard! You are mine!" He hollers, getting up in my face.

"What are you going to do about it? What are you going to do to me?!" I retorted, glaring at him.

"Anything to get what I want," Bobby said cryptically.

"Stop being cryptic!" I demand.

I feel something press up against my temple. I turn my head the little way that I could. Bobby had a gun, a gun which was pointed at me, pinned against my temple. A shiver danced up and down my spine. What is he doing? Why is he doing this??