We Meet Again

A Oneshot for Andrea_pink94

(Y/N)'s POV

You sat on the couch of your home. You were watching the latest episode of your favorite show on Netfilms. Your eyes were glued to the television screen. You currently were living in a nice one-story house in LA. Why were you living in LA? You decided that after your job ended so suddenly with the Bureau, you wanted to be as close to your boyfriend, Jack Archer. At least, at the time he was your boyfriend. It's been nine years since the Bureau ended. You and Jack had started dating near the end of your fight with SOMBRA. Four years of dating later, your boyfriend got down on one knee at a fancy restaurant and proposed to you. After a year of careful planning and being betrothed, you and Jack had a small wedding with family and a few friends. You would have invited the Bureau, but it had been a while and you guys hadn't exactly stayed in contact with everyone. You felt it was awkward and Jack agreed with you. You tried to stay in contact with everyone, however, it was easy to fall off the grid. Your husband, on the other hand, tried his best to stay in contact with everyone but it was difficult because of how busy everyone was. You wondered how everyone was doing. You heard your husband's voice and you broke your attention from the TV and from your thoughts. He walked into the room and then you noticed that he held his phone up to his ear. You watch as he walked over to the couch and sat down next to you. He was talking to someone, Lars you assumed, and you went back to watching TV. You didn't want to eavesdrop on the conversation. The conversation ended shortly afterward. You felt him wrap an arm around you. You smiled and then snuggled up to him, moving to sit in his lap. Jack hugs you, kissing you on the forehead.

"What are you doing? What are we watching on TV (Y/N)?"- Jack asked.

"We're watching my favorite show, but it's in a commercial now."- You reply.

"That's nice."- He replied.

"I don't mean to be nosy but who were you talking to on the phone? I'm curious to know."- You replied.

"You aren't nosy, you just have a detective's curiosity."- Jack says,

"I would hope that I have a detective's curiosity since I am one."- You say with a giggle.

"Anyways, to answer your question Sweetheart, I was just talking to Lars."- He replies, kissing you on the nose.

"I thought so. How is he doing?"- You replied.

"I didn't ask. He just wanted some advice on how to punish the girls."- Jack replies.

You ignored the fact that what he did seemed inconsiderate.

"What did they do? Steal his Harley motorbike?"- You ask, intrigued.

"Indeed. The three of them hopped on his motorcycle and went on a joyride."- He says.

"Wow. That sounds extremely dangerous! They've got to be rebellious teenagers by now, knowing how long it's been."- You reply.

"Yeah. I sure wish I could see them in person."- Jack replies.

"It would definitely be nice."- You replied.

"It was quite the coincidence that he called actually."- He replies.

"How so?"- You ask.

"Today's the anniversary of the day the Bureau ended."- Jack says.

"Really? Honey that's awesome, makes me remember a lot."- You reply.

The two of you quieted, you both seemed to be reminiscing.

"You remember when we met, right (Y/N)?"- He asked.