BACK TO LA

Theresa Salvatore

Next morning we pack our bags and leave for LA. This trip has been one of my best trips till now.

On our way back home I wish I could have met Hardin one last time and we might have shared our goodbyes. This thought makes me sad but nevermind maybe it's not in our fate. We reach at my place and it's midnight. We all go to sleep.

Next morning we wake up late and Lydia asks, "Guys what's our plan for today!?" Nick and Trevor give us a shut-up-and -get-lost-guys look. But Lydia and I start pouting like small babies and finally we convince them to go out.

We go shopping and then go to a fancy restaurant for dinner. 'Urasawa' is my favourite restaurant. It has a huge variety of dishes. We order caesar salad, steak, fusilli pasta, mozzarella in carrozza, pizza, cheese cakes, etc. It is our vacation and we are on our cheat days.

After this long day we go home and choose something to watch on Netflix. While half of the movie is over we all are fast asleep on the couch and floor. I wake up in the middle of night as I'm thirsty and giggle seeing all of them asleep like this. I decide to click some pictures of them.

I decide to post some on Instagram and then it clicks me that maybe I should stalk Hardin. I don't know why but he has done something to me and that I'm attracted towards him. I stalk his profile and there are way too many random pictures of the club.

So he is a party person. Great, I love parties. We have something in common. I notice that most of the clubs are situated in LA. This makes me happy as I have a chance of spotting him in LA. After stalking him for an hour I fall asleep on the dinning table.

Next morning Trevor comes up to me, "Wake up sleepy head!" I wake up and we decide to throw water on Nick and Lydia to wake them up. After doing this we get a dead-eye look of revenge. Trevor and I giggle a little. We decide to go to the gym and after that for brunch to a small cafe.

Lydia and Trevor decide to stay back at home as Lydia doesn't feel well while Nick and I go for a movie. After the movie we get some burgers and fries for Trevor and Lydia.

As soon as we reach home Lydia and Trevor ask us to get ready for clubbing. I giggle as a few hours ago Lydia wasn't well and now she wants to party. I don't say anything and quickly get changed. Once everyone is ready we leave for the club.

As we reach the club I notice it's the same club that was on Hardin's instagram. I get excited. Maybe I'll meet him here. It's our taco and tequila Tuesday. We party alot and Lydia passes out. Nick and i giggle and look at Trevor who clearly doesn't know what to do.

On our way back home I become a little sad as I didn't meet Hardin but nevermind. Maybe something better is about to come. I give myself some fake hopes.

We spent a whole week playing games, clubbing, shopping, watching movies and it's finally Sunday tomorrow. Our vacation has come to an end and all of us are going back to work.

It's 5pm in the evening and I'm relaxing on the couch when I receive a call from Mr. Fernandes. He's a well-known director in the industry.

He has offered me a new movie and the story line sounds good too. I am excited for it. He asks me to meet him tomorrow at 10am in his office.

Next morning, I wake up early go to the gym. I like staying fresh and fit. I wear my black dress as it makes me look hot and gives me a little confidence. I take one last look in the mirror and leave for Mr. Fernandes' office.

As soon as I reach the office the lady at the reception asks me who would I like to meet. I tell her I'm here to meet Mr. Fernandes and she tells me that he is in the conference room down the hall to the right. I enter the room and he is sitting on one of the chairs with a few other people.

"Hello Miss Salvatore. It's so good to meet you after such a long time."

"Hello Mr. Fernandes. It's good to see you too. I'm so excited to read the script today. I hope we can work on it together."

"Sure Theresa. Where have you been for so long? We haven't met for more than a year."

"Oh yes. I was busy with another movie. It was a long one and we had a packed schedule. We finished the shoot a few days back."

"Oh that's good to know. So, shall we read the script?" He asks me and I agree.

I love the script. It's just so me. I would love to work on it and I know for a fact that all of Mr. Fernandes' movies are a huge hit. I can't wait to sign the contract and get started. But I would also like to know the other cast and crew members.

"I really like the script. It's sweet and simple. I think I would love to work on it." I give him a pleasing smile and he looks really happy.

"I am so glad Theresa. Also, the producer of the movie is here today at the office. Would you like to meet him?" He asks me.

"Firstly, please call me Tessa and secondly I would love to meet the producer. Also, I would like to know the other cast and crew members whenever possible." I tell him politely.

"Sure Tessa. We haven't chosen the male lead yet but as soon as we do I'll let you know. Come on let's go." We leave from the conference room and enter Mr. Fernandes' cabin.

We enter the cabin and a tall, lean, dark brown haired guy is standing facing the window. As he hears us walk inside he turns around on his heel to look at us. As soon as he turns I'm in shock. I'm speechless.