TRIP TO BAHAMAS

Theresa Salvatore

Finally after three months today I get my day off. The past three months have been an amazing experience and one that I have been waiting for, for a very long time. I just took a break from my work life as I finished the shoot of my movie and that's when all changed.

Just as i was relaxing and watching some Netflix Nick texts me "Hey beautiful! Whats up?" Reading the text I decide to facetime him and talk to him for a while as i haven't really spoken to him much because of the shoot. We bicker a little and then suddenly he says, "You've been working continuously for the past three months, lets go to bahamas for a week. We will have a lot of fun, what say?" To be honest i love his idea but I'm not really sure if I want to go on this spontaneous trip. I try to deny his offer but Nick being Nick he finally convinced me to go in this mini-vacation.

Four friends - Nick, Trevor, Lydia and me plan to meet at my place so I quickly get up and rush to my room to pack my bag and then get ready as soon as i can because they are gonna be here in thirty minutes.

I decide to dress casually and wear a blue jeans with a white off-shoulder top. Just as i finish getting dressed I hear a honk outside my house and I take my bag and run outside.

As I get outside Nick is in the driver's seat. He's wearing an olive green t-shirt with black jeans. The t-shirt really compliments his beautiful green eyes. His dark black hair pushed away from his forehead. He always dresses simply but that suits him a lot.

As soon as he spots me he gets down of his car and runs towards me to hug me. Once he pulls away he looks at me and says in excitement, "I'm so glad you agreed to come on this trip Tess. You've been so busy you needed this" I love it when he calls me Tess i generally ask people to call me Tessa because i dont really like when people call me Theresa, I think Tessa suits my personality more. "Me too. I cant wait for us to reach Bahamas and have the best weekend of our lives" I tell him in excitement.

I look over at the car and see Trevor Matthews. His blue eyes always catch my eyes and he always sets his brown hair with gel. Next to him is Lydia Martin...my best friend.

I am really excited for this mini-vacation to The Bahamas. Going on a trip with my friends is the best thing i could have asked after the long shoot. So we turn the radio up and drive. We had a booked a chalet and were getting ready for the ceilidh tonight. We all have come on a vacation after such a long time. All of us together having fun. While i was day dreaming about this vacation I hear Nick shouting "Love birds don't forget we are still in the room." Lydia and Nick giggle and go upstairs and just then I hear Nick playing my favourite song in room and we started dancing. We hear a knock on the door and Nick opens it and as I go to the closet I hear Nick mumering and cursing the housekeeper "asshole". I close the closer door and shout at Nick that I can hear him. Nick and I are all dressed up for the ceilidh and we are shouting on top of our voices for Lydia and Trevor and then Nick curses "I swear Trevor I'll come up now and fuck you up" Trevor comes downstairs and kicks Nick's ass while Me and Lydia laugh at them. And we all leave for the ceilidh.