RANDOM DAY AT SHOOT

Theresa Salvatore

It's been a few days since we started shooting. Our schedule is the same everyday. Wake up early, have breakfast, shoot for twelve hours and then come back and sleep. The process has been tiring but equally fun.

In the past few days, I've started to know Hardin a little more. He likes beaches because they are peaceful. I had an idea about this when I met him in Bahamas. He also enjoys writing. He never let's me read his work but I've seen him write a few times.

There is no improvement in his relationship with Nick. I've tried to talk to him about Nick a few times but Hardin always changes the topic. I wish I could do something for these two boys.

Today we have to reach the location by 10. We just have two small scenes to shoot today. There is no script for today's shoot as it's a part of the montage, so Trevor and I can have our fun and talk about whatever we like.

I'm putting on my shoes when the connecting door opens.

"Good morning, Tessa!" Hardin says with a smile.

"Good morning, Mr. Grumpy! Ready for breakfast?"

"Ugh, how many times should I tell you that I'm not grumpy. I'm just not used to getting up this early. I'm a night person," he shrugs. "And to answer your question, yes I'm ready, let's go."

I smile and we leave for breakfast. This has become our thing. Going to breakfast together, everyday. Hardin still teases me about the first day at the hotel and how reacted about our rooms. I mean, he's not wrong, I did overreact but he just loves teasing me.

All of us finish breakfast and leave for shoot. Daniel, Hardin, Trevor and I generally go to the location together. Daniel and Trevor always keep teasing us about our rooms and how we come to breakfast together. They just love doing that. Secretly, I enjoy it but I'm not going to tell that to anyone.

We start our shoot with the first scene. It's a scene where Trevor and I go shopping and he keeps whining while I shop. He keeps making these weird facial expressions the entire time I act to shop. I'm pretty sure he does the same thing when he's with Lydia. Lydia is a shopaholic just like me. We love to shop, be it makeup or clothes, anything.

After the first scene we have a break for thirty minutes. I need to get changed for the next scene. I have to wear a black miniskirt with a beige t-shirt tucked in and black shades. It's a coffee date scene, again a part of the montage.

I get out of my trailer and Hardin looks at me and smiles. Looks like he's in a good mood today. But since we've arrived he's been getting phone calls, constantly. He generally doesn't pick up his calls during shoot. Maybe it's something important. I shouldn't worry about it.

I go to the location but Trevor is not here yet. Till then I talk to Daniel about how he wants the shot exactly. He explains it to me and then we wait for Trevor to arrive.

"I'm so sorry. I had to take that call. It was something important. I'm ready. Let's do the next scene," Trevor says as soon as he comes back.

We start shooting the scene. In the beginning, we have to walk to the cafe holding hands, talking and smiling. Then we sit in the cafe, drinking coffee and talking about some random stuff.

"So, how's Lydia? I haven't spoken to her in two days," I say while we are shooting as the audio won't be used in the movie.

"She's good. She misses you more than me," Trevor rolls his eyes and I start laughing.

"You know that's a lie. She definitely misses you a lot. Hope she can come and visit us super soon. I miss her and Nick," I look down at my cup of coffee.

"They will come. Soon."

"Cut," Daniel shouts.

"Now, last part for the scene. Y'all are walking in a park. So come on, let's go," Daniel instructs and we go to the next set up.

We are just about to start the scene but I leave the location and start running towards my trailer.

_____________________________________________

Hi Guys!!

Do y'all like the story so far?
Tell us what you think about the story in the comments and do vote if you like the story so far!
Why do you think Tessa ran towards her trailer?
Give us your reviews!

Love y'all!