OVERCOMING THE PAST

Hardin McCall

When we arrive back at the hotel, I carry Tessa in my arms till the room, because she had been complaining about her heels and how her legs were hurting. I place her gently on the bed and the first thing she does is removes her heels and I laugh. I will never understand a girl's needs to wear heels. Why to pressure yourself so much.

"I'm going to change," she announces and disappears into the closet.

Rather than going back to my room, I just decide to take off my shirt and dress pants and stay in my boxers. I mean it's not that Tessa hasn't seen me in my boxers before, so it's fine.

I hear Tessa's footsteps indicating she's back from the closet after changing, so I turn around to look at her. She's wearing a pair of cotton shorts with my black t-shirt. She looks amazing in my t-shirt. I can get used to her wearing my shirts every night while going to sleep. I'm pretty sure she loves it too.

She stops close to the laundry bag in her room and puts her hands under her shirt. At first I'm a little confused as to what she's doing but then when she removes her white lace bra and throws it in the bag, and my jaw drops to the floor. 

"Christ Theresa!" I say under my breath but looks like she heard it.

"Is something wrong?" she asks with a playful smirk.

"Nope," I say in the most normal tone, trying to avoid my discomfort.

She slowing walks towards the bed, pulling her hair out of the ponytail. Sitting on the bed, she shakes her hair and it falls onto her shoulder in beautiful blonde waves. I just stand there near the couch, watching her in awe.

"Are you going to sleep here tonight? If yes, then aren't you coming to bed?" her voice breaks me out if my thoughts, reminding me that I've been standing her for minutes, just staring at her every move.

I go and sit on the bed next to her, "You really like wearing my shirts, don't you?"

"I mean, yeah, they are super comfy," she shrugs and smiles at me. I know she won't accept it but it's fine. I love seeing her in my clothes too.

Without saying another word, I smash my lips to hers. She's been teasing me all evening, I need some sort of relief. I pull her by her waist and she comes and straddles my lap, without breaking the kiss. She puts her hands around my neck and pulls me closer to her. My hands directly go to the hem of her shirt, lifting it slowly higher. I don't remove it and wait for a few seconds for her permission and when she breaks the kiss and look at my hands, I remove her shirt and toss it on the floor.

Once the shirt is gone, in one swift motion, I flip us over so that now I'm hovering above her. I start kissing her neck. Slowly sucking and nipping at her neck. I suck at one spot near her pulse point for longer and when I'm sure that I've left a mark there, I swipe my tongue flat on it, earning a low moan from her.

I start trailing warm kissing from her neck to her collarbone, to her breast. Sucking, nipping and kissing, I make my way till the waistband if her shorts. Throughout the process Tessa keeps moaning my name and I swear it's the best sound in the world. I can hear it all day, everyday.

I slowly remove her shorts and toss it on the ground. I place a soft kiss on her hip bone and she buck her hips up. I make my way up to her and give her another kiss on her lips while my hand slides to her center.

"Fuck Tessa, you are so wet and so ready for me," I whisper in her ear and she starts grinding her hips to match my movements.

"Hardin...," she hisses when I slowly rub her center to tease her, barely touching her panties.

I tug at her panties and just as I'm about to remove them, Tessa holds my wrist to stop me.

"What's wrong Tessa? Are you okay? If you don't want to do anything we can stop," I ask her with concern.

"I'm fine Hardin. It's just that... It's just... I haven't been intimate with any guy for months for a reason. After so many months, I think I'm finally ready to be intimate again. So can we go a little slow?"

"Ofcourse we can baby. And if you don't want we won't do it. I don't want to hurt you."

"No Hardin I think I'm ready. It's just that Noah, my last boyfriend, he forced me to have sex with him and after that I just didn't feel like doing it again. Not just with him but anyone. And now I trust you, and I think I'm ready," she gives me a sad small smile.

"I'm so sorry baby," I kiss her lips with full passion, but still it's a soft kiss but in no time it turns into a hungry one.

Both of us touching each and every body part of the other's. Exploring each other's body. Savouring it. Tessa tugs at her panties and removes it completely, indicating that she is ready to do this. I can't believe how strong this girl is, even after her ex forcing her, she's trusting me with her body.

I quickly get off her and grab the condom from my wallet. When I come back to her, she raises her eyebrow at me, silently questioning me as to why I have a condom with me.

"I just keep it for emergency, for example, like now," I shrug and she lets outs a small chuckle making me smile.

Tessa quickly tugs at my boxers leaving them at my ankles and I push them further, dropping them at the floor. I roll the condom on my length and position myself between her legs. I rub my length to her center, gently teasing her.

"Hardin, please, no teasing," she whines and in one swift move I thrust into her.

Her hands hold onto my biceps, her nails digging into my skin. I slowly thrust in and out of her, making sure not to hurt her in any possible way.

"You feel so good baby," I moan, throwing my head back in pleasure.

"Oh my god," she groans, bucking her hips up to meet my movements.

I latch my lips on her neck, gently kissing her. I continue to thrust in and out of her and leave kisses all over her face, neck, collarbones and shoulders.

Her legs tighten around my waist and I know she's close and so am I. During the last few thrusts, I look straight into her eyes. Her beautiful blue-grey eyes showing the pleasure she's experiencing.

Her legs starts shaking, "Let go Tessa. Come with me," I tell her and kiss her lips.

With one last thrust both of us come undone together and I fall onto her chest. I roll off the condom and throw it in the bin next to the bed. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me.

After both our breathes calm down, I caress her hair and look at her, "Did I hurt you? I tried my best to go slow."

"No you didn't. It was the best experience I've ever had. Thank you for going slow," she smiles and pecks my lips and then resting her head again on chest.

She brings out the best in me and so I promise to myself that I'll never let her go. She slowly traces my tattoos on my chest with her fingertips and I kiss her forehead. I continue to hold her tight in my arms and in sometime I feel her breathe steady. I look down at her and see that she's fallen asleep. I look at her for sometime and then drift off to sleep thinking about us, after the shoot and how will our lives will be.