CONFRONTATION

Theresa Salvatore

"What the fuck is this? What is going on with the two of you?" Nick points at us.

The colour from our faces instantly faded. This can't be happening right now.

Hardin holds my hand and looks at Nick with anger, "Mind your language! You don't get to talk to her or me like that."

These two always end up fighting whenever they meet. And I hate to admit that it's always because of me. Nick is my bestfriend and I love him but he just can't control who I date and who I don't. He knows I hate it when someone does that.

"I should have known this from the start! I shouldn't have believed you when you said the connecting rooms weren't planned! I should have known that something was going on between the two of you. You take every fucking thing from me Hardin. What have I ever done to you?" Nick starts blaming Hardin for everything.

I'm just tired of them blaming each other for their past. None of them tell me what happened and just keep fighting all the freaking time. Now it's getting on my nerves.

"I never took any thing from you. You just want to blame me for every problem in your fucking life. What happened years ago was not my fault. I didn't know those things were going to happen okay?" Hardin shouts back and I haven't seen him this angry in the past three months ever. The veins on his forehead are so prominent and they might just pop out any minute.

"Yes, it was your fucking fault. You caused everything. Should I remind you of Olivia?" Nick raises his eyebrow at Hardin.

Wait. Now who the hell is Olivia? I swear to god I'll go crazy if these two keep shouting at each other. They don't even explain the situation, just keep blaming each other for what happened.

"For the love of God, stop blaming me for what happened that day. You don't even know why I was there and why all that happened. You just like to jump to conclusions because you see something. I didn't do anything wrong. For once did you ever ask Olivia why she did what she did?" Hardin leaves my hand and takes a step towards Nick.

"I saw everything Hardin, with my own eyes. And I don't need to ask Olivia. I trusted her. She was my girlfriend and I bet you knew about it. You take everyone away from me. You get every fucking thing you want. From mum to Olivia and now Tessa!" Nick points at me and his face is completely red because of anger.

Nick had a girlfriend named Olivia? Why don't I know about this? And why is he saying that Hardin took her away from him? Did they have an affair while she was dating Nick? I don't think Hardin will do something like that to his brother.

I just want to stop this fight right here. I don't think I have the courage to go inbetween them right now. Both of them are so furious right now. It's scaring the shit out of me.

"First of all, I didn't steal mum from you. It was her own choice. I didn't have a say in it and neither did you. She has the right to do whatever she wants. You started blaming me for it. For no fucking reason," Hardin balls his fist and tries to control his anger but it doesn't help, "And talking about your Olivia. I had zero interest in her. She was the one who came to me. I didn't and never would fucking call her!"

"So you are saying that you wouldn't call her, huh? Then what the fuck were you doing in her office? Why was she cleaning your shirt? Why were you hugging her? You think I'm just going to accept whatever crap you say? I know she was cheating on me because of you. I know you did this on purpose. I knew that you didn't like me but that day you crossed a limit Hardin. Maybe I would have made amends after what happened with mum but after I saw you with my girlfriend, I don't think I'll ever be to stand you. I just hate you," Nick snaps and for some reason I just can't move. I want to break the fight. I just cant. I'm scared. And I know Hardin has a past but I can't listen to all these accusations about him. I'm going to wait for him to explain.