KNOCK AT THE DOOR

Hardin McCall

Nick turns to face the girl and shouts, "You wanna know why I am shouting at this guy? He is my fucking brother. He is fucking stalking us. He doesn't leave a chance for me to stay happy. He has to intrude in every god damn thing I do. He doesn't like when I'm happy for once in my entire fucking life" Hearing this the girl gets scared.

"I don't think that's what he is doing Nick. I think you should give him a chance to speak. Just once, please?" She looks at him with pleasing eyes. "Fine Tess. Whatever. Ask this asshole what he is doing here. I don't even wanna talk to him." Nick tells her and she nods.

So her name is Tess. Cute. Just like her. What the fuck!! What did I just say?? Did I call her and her name cute? Why am I even concerned about this girl and her fucking name. I think I should speak rather than thinking about her.

"Nick I'm sorry if you felt I was intruding. I'm here just for a business meeting. A few days ago I signed a deal with this hotel for an ad shoot. The shoot is tomorrow which is why I'm here. I'm gonna leave as soon as the shoot gets over. And I didn't even want to come for the ceilidh but my manager said that it would be better for the company if I attend an event for the hotel. That's it. I'm sorry again" I tell him and he looks a little calmer and I am glad.

"Okay fine. But you better not spoil this vacation for us. Stay the hell away from us. Get it?" Nick asks angrily. "Yes, sure" is all I can say. I look at Tess, I guess that is what Nick called her, she still looks worried.

Without saying another word Nick leaves the hall in frustration and Tess runs to catch up to him. Looking at that confirms it for me that they are more than friends.

Are they staying together in one room?! But why does that bother me? I don't even know the girl. I haven't even spoken to her I just got to know her name. Why does her relationship with my brother annoy me to an extent that I feel like ripping my brother's head off. I've never had such thoughts.

This is my condition just by looking at her. What will happen if I get to know her? But I would definitely want to know her. She has something in her that attracts me towards her but I don't know what it is. Will she bring out the worst in me? Will she be like the other girls who just use guys just for fun? As I get sucked into all these question Ivy calls out my name and turn to look at her and ask her what the fuck is wrong and I start thinking that I shouldn't have come here in the first place but if I wouldn't have come then how would I meet that blonde!? I try to convince myself to not think about her again. Why am I thinking about her every fucking moment? And I'm distracted from my thoughts when I realise Ivy is passed out lying on the ground.

I quickly hurry up and pick her in my arms and decide to take her to her room. As we reach her room I realise that I don't have the keys to her room and I don't wanna waste time finding them right now so I take her to my room which is just next to hers. I open the door with one hand and gently rest Ivy on the bed, remove her heels and cover her with a warm blanket.

I am confused as too where should I sleep? Should I sleep on the bed next to her or should I sleep on the couch? I decide to sleep on the couch as I don't want her to think that I used her for the night or anything.

I decide to take a quick shower and just stay in my pajamas. As I'm about to sleep on the couch I hear a knock on the door. I go and open the door and I'm left in shock. The only thing that comes out of my mouth is, "Tess?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone!

Please tell us in the comments if you like the story and if we should continue writing for y'all.
Also what you do y'all think what will happen next?
What will Tessa think of Ivy sleeping on Hardin's bed?
Keeping voting if you like the story!!

Love y'all!