FUCKING TREVOR

Hardin McCall

Tessa is busy getting dressed for today's shoot while Lydia and I discuss today's scene.

"Hardin change of plans! Come here!" Lydia shouts from the other end of the location.

I start panicking and quickly go and sit next to her.

"What the hell! Are you serious? Why are you changing the scene at the last moment?"

"Yes I'm serious and it was needed so I did it. Now you better listen to me!"

"Fine," I huff.

"So today we will be shooting Marissa and Jake's intimate scenes!" she informs me casually.

Is she fucking mad? I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Do you have a problem with that?" She challenges and I nod my head no.

"Great! Now sit here and watch me direct them!" she orders.

Well Tessa and her bestfriend are the same. Both of them just keep ordering me. While Lydia and I discuss further about the scene, Tessa walks out of her trailer wearing a bathrobe.

"You ready for today?" Lydia asks and Tessa smiles and nods.

Lydia starts talking to Tessa about the scene and Trevor also joins them. I just sit, staring at Tessa. After ten minutes of discussion, Tessa removes her bathrobe and my jaw drops looking at her outfit. She's wearing a white oversized shirt, which I suppose is Jake's (Trevor), and she's wearing black lace lingerie which is clearly visible through her thin white shirt. After sometime when Lydia and Trevor are not paying attention, Tessa turns to look at me and winks at me. Fuck, that was hot. She is in a very playful mood today.

"Action!" Lydia commands and the scene starts.

Trevor enters the room and hugs Tessa from behind while she is busy doing something. He carries her bridal style and takes her to the bed. The way she is only wearing a white shirt is enough to break any man. The way the fabric clings to her every curve, is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. That is, until she pulls it over her head, tossing it at Trevor playfully.

"Fucking Trevor!" I curse under my breathe.

Trevor is one lucky bastard, who gets to do all this, while I sit here and just watch them. It should have been me. Just when I think I might adjust to what's happening, Trevor flips Tessa and is now hovering over her. She helps him take off his clothes while they share a deep passionate kiss. Holy fuck. This is the worst feeling ever. Especially remembering that this was us, this morning and Lydia interrupted us.

I take a quick glance at Lydia and looks like this isn't affecting her. How is she so calm?

"Lydia are you sure he's your boyfriend? He looks so into Tessa," I whisper in her ear and smirk.

"If you want proof that he is my boyfriend and he is in love with me then come tonight for a great show," she says in irritation and rolls her eyes.

"They are loving this. Let's give them some privacy and enjoy themselves, yeah?" I continue teasing her, even though my blood is boiling looking at them.