NICK'S ANGER

Theresa Salvatore

As I wish Mr. McCall good night I hear him call me 'Tess'. Tess is something that only Nick calls me and hearing it in a thicker accent than Nick's makes me crave for it. Hardin's accent is way more attractive and hot. I have never felt the need for someone to call me 'Tess' until now. When he called me that, I couldn't stop blushing. He does something to me that even I can't understand.

As I reach my chalet I realise it's just 2 chalets far from Hardin's. I enter the chalet at 1:30 am and see Nick balling his fists. When he sees me, he runs to me and asks ,"Where the hell have you been? Don't you know it's 1.30 am and you left the room long back as much as I remember."

Seeing Nick throwing questions on my face, I like his concern but I don't like someone controlling me. So I scream back at him ,
"You have no right to talk to me like that. I know you were concerned and you are my bestfriend but I can go wherever and whenever I want. And to bring it to your attention, I went to Hardin to apologise for your behaviour and creating a scene."

Nick replies, "Well says who always creates a scene at vacations. And for fucks sake if I create a single scene in my life it is causing you a problem? It shouldn't bother you and to remind you, you were the one who created a scene with Noah on the last vacation!"

Nick's throwing these allegations at me fiercely so I scream back at him, "Well if I create scenes everywhere then why do you go on vacations with me." I see Nick turn speechless seeing my rage so I remind him , "I didn't drink and insult Noah in front of co-producers and directors like you did to Hardin. He is your brother and if you don't like him that's fine. But you can't go around insulting him and creating a bad impression of him and yourself in front of people you work with."

Nick exclaims, "Why the fuck are you defending Hardin so much? You don't even know him or what he has done to me so it's better you keep your mouth shut!" This is the first time Nick and I have had a fight.

I sigh and say, "I can't take this! I'm going out. Once you are done with this shit of yours then come and talk to me." I leave the room crying and sobbing and wondering where to go. But why was I defending Hardin despite of not knowing him. While I was defending Hardin it felt like I have known him from ages.

While walking my way out to the beach I'm in deep thoughts about Hardin. I find myself wondering about his tattoo which had wires or something. I would love to touch his inked tattoo.

As I reach the beach I see someone sitting on the shore and gazing at the stars and the calm waves. I try to figure out who it is until I see the wire tattoo on his shoulder. I instantly know that it's Hardin. He not only has the wire tattoo but also a small black heart on his back. The tattoo looks really pretty but all of his tattoos are in black for some reason.

I wonder why am I thinking so much about him. What is so special in him? Why does he make me think so much about himself!? I would love to know him more but I don't want to lose Nick.

I don't think he is actually here. Maybe I am just hallucinating about him. And even if he is here I shouldn't talk to him it will just make Nick angrier. I decide to leave but that's when he looks at me and asks, "Tess, are you okay?"