1 OAK LA

Hardin McCall

We reach the club and Daniel get's a call from Mr. Chuck Bass, the owner of the club. I'm glad that someone gave me time to talk to Tess in private. It's so awkward to talk in front of everyone.

Being a gentleman, I open the door but block Tessa, not allowing her to move. I'm a gentleman but I don't act as one.

I compliment her by saying, "Someone's looking hot huh!?" and smirk while she just rollers her eyes at me. She was definitely waiting for me to say something so that she can mock me again. This girl gets on my nerves but something is special about her.

She says,"I know but I thought someone wasn't talking!"

Wait? What did she think? I was not talking to her? No way, how can she, I was waiting for an opportunity to say something so that I wouldn't sound stupid in front of everyone.

"What me!? You think I was ignoring you. I am not. And even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to." I just said that without thinking. Good going Hardin. Keep making shit even more awkward.

She processes my words and replies,"Oh, I was just mocking you!" with a smirk. God this girl! She mocks me, teases me and makes fun of me. No one has ever done this before. She definitely goes and says whatever she wants without hesitating for a moment. I like that about her.

Daniel comes, looks at us and says in a mocking tone, "This club has bodyguards, you know, y'all can come in!" We both roll our eyes at him and he smirks.

We head straight inside to the VIP area, that Mr. Bass has arranged for us. Everyone is sitting here enjoying the view while I'm bored and so is Tessa, I can see that.

While Daniel and I are seated, Chuck asks Tessa for drinks and she nods her head and goes downstairs with him. I ball my fists and wish I could kill Chuck. I can clearly see Tessa and Chuck smiling and having shots. I look at Tessa who just had booze and is now on the dance floor.

My jaw drops looking at her. She is so fucking hot. I can't control seeing her dancing with Chuck like this. I just won't be able to resist myself if they dance for another minute. So I to go down, have some drinks and tell Chuck that Daniel is calling him upstairs.

Tessa is high and she pulls me towards her. Her hands rest on my shoulders and mine on her waist. Looks like god just decided to make my wish come true. I couldn't be happier.

When the red and blue lights of the club fall on Tessa, she glows like a goddess under it. She looks so gorgeous, dancing like this, in a club, with me. At first I don't dance much and just hold her but she isn't taking it. She literally forces me to dance with her by swaying my shoulders with a firm grip.

I know she is drunk and probably she won't remember any of this the next day, but I'm not gonna give up this opportunity. I forget about everything and start dancing with her. It's the hottest thing that I've ever done. I've danced in clubs, but not with girls. She is not gonna let me go, so I better dance. Dancing with her is just so different and sexy. I love it.

We dance for almost the entire night. I didn't drink much but Tessa was just my opposite. She had lots of drinks and shots that she passed out. I like the drunk Tessa more. She is just hotter and sexier when she's drunk.

She's fallen asleep in my arms. "Such a cutie," are the only words I can say looking at her like this. Daniel smirks at me and tells me he'll go home in a cab. I roll my eyes at him and ask him to fuck off in a playful way. He mocks me and advices me to take care of her and my actions.

What is it with everyone, Tessa mocks me and now Daniel. "Have I become dumb or has suddenly everyone turned wise!" I murmur to myself. I would rather prefer the second option as I'm not dumb.

I reach home and go upstairs and place Tessa on my bed. I shower while Tessa is in deep sleep. I love watching her sleep.

I ask Dorota to make some coffee for me. After the hot shower, I drink coffee to get over my hangover. I look at the clock and it's 2:30 am. I request Dorota to get some clothes for Tessa and change her clothes, from the uncomfortable clothes she is wearing.

While she does this I have my coffee and think about what happened in the club between us. The way she pulled me to dance with her. The way we rocked the dance floor. I do dance but she's the first girl I've ever danced with.

Oh god this girl is becoming 'My First' for every damn thing.
"What is she doing to you, Hardin William McCall?" I ask myself.