GYM

Hardin McCall

I follow Tess into the bathroom who is looking freaking sexy in that gym outfit. She knows I can't resist her but she loves to tease me.

I walk close to Tessa so that she doesn't close the door before I enter. As soon as I enter, I quickly close the door behind me and walk closer to her.

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me, her back pressed against my front.

"Hardin, what are you doing here?"

I don't answer her question instead spin her around and lift her and make her sit on the sink. I place my hand on her thigh and slowly rise it up.

She smackes my hand, "Hardin are you mad? We can't do this here! There are three people outside and we are all sweaty because of the workout."

"Come on Tessa. Why are you scared of them? There is loud music playing outside and we can keep it low. Also, they already saw me following you in here. And this is also a type of workout, don't you think?" I wiggle my eyebrows and laugh.

"But Hardin --" before she could complete her sentence I decide to crash my lips against hers.

At first she doesn't kiss me back but then suddenly surprises me by shoving her tongue into my mouth, showing me how much she wants this.

She wraps her legs around my waist, pulling me as close as possible. I start tugging at her gym pants and remove them completely along with her panties.

"Lock the door," she instructs and I quickly go and do as she said.

I decide to leave her sports bra on as we don't have much time. This has to be quick before one of those idiots come pounding on the door.

I start kissing her neck, making my way to her breasts. I kiss the exposed breasts and suck and nip a little making sure to leave a prominent mark over there.

Slowly, making my way lower, while worshipping every inch of her body, I finally reach to her thighs. I take one look at her and then get lost between her legs.

"You are so wet baby," I moan as I teasingly lick her.

I find her clit and slowly suck on it and twirl my tongue around it.

"Hardin, more, please," Tessa moans and screws her eyes shut in pleasure.

I insert two fingers inside her and thrust in and out of her vigorously. I keep pumping her while sucking on her clit. I feel her walls tightening around my fingers and I know she's close to her climax.

Tessa's hands disappear into my sweat socked hair and tugs at them. Suddenly, she removes my head from her legs and stares at me into my eyes.

"I need you, now!" She exclaims while panting and trying to catch her breathe.

She tugs at my shorts and removes them with my boxers and drops them to my ankles. I quickly step out of them and toss them aside.

I hold the back of her knees and pull her to the edge of the sink and then it strikes me.

"Fuck! I don't have a condom here!" I groan in frustration. I couldn't care less but I we can't take the risk.