ATLANTA

Theresa Salvatore

Today is the day when we leave for Atlanta. I am nervous but excited at the same time. It's totally a rollercoaster of emotions at the moment. I'm glad Trevor will be there with me. A known face is always better.

I will miss Nick. I wish he could come with us but he has another project starting next week. I hope Nick and Hardin's relationship gets better with time. I don't like seeing them like this, hating each other. I'll try my best to do whatever I can.

I check my bags one last time before leaving for the airport. We have to be there by 11am. Our flight is at 2.30pm. Lydia is going to drop us to the airport. I hear a horn outside and quickly go out with my bags.

"Hey guys! Thanks for picking me up."

"Hey Tessa. No need to thank. Anyways I was going to drop Trevor. And it's good meet you one last time before y'all leave us for the next two months. I'll try my best to come and visit y'all in Atlanta soon," Lydia says in a sad tone.

"Aww, babe, don't be sad. I'll facetime you everyday. And I'll take care of this crazy ass here," Trevor hugs Lydia.

"Lydia, don't worry, we'll be fine. We are just going for a shoot. We'll call you whenever we get time," I give her a smile and she looks a little happier.

We pull up to the airport and it's 10.55am. A few members from the crew are already here. All three of us go and stand with them, waiting for Daniel and Hardin.

A black Audi pulls up to us and Hardin gets down. He is wearing his signature black on black. He always wears black no matter what. But I can't complain though, he looks really good in black. Wonder how he would look in other colours.

I'm broken out of my thoughts when someone pats on my shoulder. "Tessa?" I hear someone call.

"Yeah," I turn and see it's Daniel. I didn't even realise when he arrived. I was probably in Hardin's thoughts.

"Let's go? Everyone is here."

"Umm.. ya sure. Let's go," I say and turn to Lydia and hug her one last time.

We finish all the security checking and immigration process. We have ten minutes for the boarding to start and I really need to pee. I inform Trevor that I'll be back in a minute and leave.

When I return the boarding has already begun. We board the flight and my seat is next to Trevor's. I wanted it to be next to Hardin's but nevermind. We have two months to get to know each other. We should take it slow.

My phone buzzes, just before I was gonna switch it off.

Hey bestfriend! Have a safe flight! I'm sorry I couldn't meet you and drop you to the airport. I had a really important business meeting. I hope to see you soon. Enjoy yourself and kill it in the movie. I'll miss you!

Nick's text reads. He never forgets anything even if he is busy in something important.

Thanks a lot! I hope to see you too. I'll miss you crackhead!!

I reply and switch off my phone. The flight is almost four and a half hours long. I watch FRIENDS for sometime and then decide to take a nap. Trevor has been sleeping since the flight took off.

I quickly take a look at Hardin before my nap. He's also sleeping. He looks adorable and very innocent when he sleeps. His hair falling on his forehead, make him look like a small child. He's hot but cute at the same time. While staring at him I drift off to sleep.

Someone wakes me up. It's Trevor. It takes me a moment to realise where I am and why is Trevor waking me up. Oh ya, we are in the plane.

We get our luggage and head to 'Four Seasons', it's the hotel that has been booked for us. We will be staying in it for the next two months.

The receptionist gives up the keys for our rooms and the staff takes our luggage to our respective rooms. I get room 1504. I really like rooms on a height. The view is going to be amazing, for sure. I can't wait to go up and check my room.

I take my keys and leave. When I get out of the elevator, the floor is huge. It has atleast 10 rooms. I start looking for my room. I take a right and start looking at the number plates.

"1505. Nope. 1506. Nope. 1507. Nope. I think I'm on the wrong side," I tell myself and turn and start walking in the opposite direction.

"There it is. 1504!" I say in excitement and unlock the door.

Wow. It's beautiful. There is a king size bed in the middle of the room. There is a huge window exactly in front of the door and has an attached balcony, which has two chairs and a small table. The balcony is decorated with small green plants.

The room has a black and white theme. It's so neat and clean. There's a huge television in front of the bed, table lamps on both the side tables next to the bed, a desk to work on, a mini refrigerator, there is so much. I love the room.

There are two closets for my clothes. I think that's more than sufficient for me. The shoot clothes are anyways not going to be here so it's fine.

Now, there are two more doors. One is for the bathroom for sure. I open the door close to the balcony. Yes. The bathroom. The other door is next to the closet. What's that door for? Another closet? I am confused.

I open the door and my jaw is literally on the floor at the moment.

"What the fuck?" I practically shout because I am in shock.