FRIENDS

Theresa Salvatore

After a long tiring flight we finally reach home. Nothing feels as good as home. I asked Hardin to stay with me for a few days and I'm really excited for it. Everyone was exhausted so I asked Daniel to join us and stay with us as well. Trevor, Lydia and I recently moved into a huge house together.

We all decide to go to our rooms and take a quick nap. I show Daniel the guest room and then without any warning Hardin picks me up in his arms and takes me to my room. He places me on the bed and we snuggle up and fall asleep and don't bother to change.

I wake up and find Hardin staring at me, "You are up. How long have you been staring? And why are you staring?"

He pulls me closer and says, "I've been up for a few minutes. And I like looking at you when you sleep. You look cute!"

"It's creepy! So stop it!" I take a pillow and throw it at him. He goes to remove the pillow from his face and just in time I get up and start to leave the room. He grabs my waist and we both fall on the bed and burst into a fit of laughter.

"Mr. McCall let go off me!" I cry like a baby.

"No Theresa! I'm not letting you go, ever!" he pulls me into a kiss.

We are interrupted by someone barging into my room. We look up and see it's Lydia.

She walks in and says, "My god you guys! For once can you stop being all over each other. It's like y'all are stuck to each other with glue. But nevermind, good you are up. Quickly freshen up and come down."

Hardin frowns, "Lydia can you learn to knock? And please don't interrupt the next time. You always enter the room or call at the wrong time. So next time some privacy please?" and rolls his eyes.

Me and Lydia burst into laughter.

"Oh shut up Hardin. Thank you for saving me from this monster Lydia," I get up and hug Lydia to tease Hardin.

"Fine! I'll go and wake Dan up!" He huffs and leaves the room.

I take a quick shower and change into pajamas and go to the living room.

"So what are we watching today?" Trevor sits on the couch, with the remote in his hand.

Lydia and Dan get excited and scream on top of the voices, "FRIENDS!" and look at me.

While Hardin joins them and says, "No doubt!" and they all team up against me and tease me because I don't like FRIENDS and they love it.

I roll my eyes at them and sit on the couch next to Hardin while Trevor and Lydia are sitting on the other end of the couch. Poor Dan, he's sitting all alone in the centre of couch.

After sometime I start feeling cold so I snuggle up into Hardin's shoulder and he pulls me on to his lap before giving me a quick kiss. He takes a blanket from the chair and drapes over us and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Get a room guys!" Daniel teases when he sees that Hardin is planting kisses on my neck and the way we are cuddling on the couch.

Daniel earns a shut-the-fuck-up look from Hardin and a middle finger from me and he starts laughing.

"Is someone missing their doctor?" Hardin smirks at Daniel and I have no idea what he's talking about.