FIRST DATE

Theresa Salvatore

The entire day I've been anxious about the date. During the shoot as well, all I could think about was tonight.

Hardin and I drive back to the hotel together but there is complete silence between us. He doesn't give me a single detail about the date.

When we reach the hotel, he asks me to get ready in something more than just my normal, casual clothes.

I decide to wear my red, one shoulder skater dress with a pair of pencil heels. The minute I'm done getting dressed, there is a knock on the door. He definitely has a camera or something in my room, how does he always know I'm done.

When I open the door, I can't take my eyes off of Hardin. He's wearing a white button up shirt with black dress pants. Can he get any hotter?

"Someone has clothes other than black t-shirts and black jeans," I smirk while eyeing him up and down.

He rolls his eyes, "Someone's looking like red wine!" and smirks.

"I'll take it as a compliment," I shrug and smile.

"Ready?" He holds his left hand out for me and I gladly take it.

The entire ride to the date is spent in comfortable silence. Hardin's hand on my thighs, caressing my skin gently. When we arrive at the restaurant, Hardin asks for our table and the receptionist leads us to the backside of the restaurant. The backside is connected to a private beach with a table for two. It's a beautiful candle light dinner, on the beach, under the moonlight with slow romantic music playing in the background. I don't have words to explain how beautiful everything looks. It's perfect. No one has ever done something like this for me before. He pulls out the chair for me and then goes across and sits.

At first, both of us don't say a word, but then finally Hardin breaks the silence, "I've been thinking about this for a while now and I wanted to ask you something. Can I?"

He looks so nervous and serious. It's a little scary but I love this serious look on his face. It makes him look hotter.

"Sure Hardin," I nod.

"Okay so... I don't know how to start. Umm... what I wanted to ask was.. Fuck! I have never done this before!"

He keeps on shuttering and I have this strong urge to comfort him, so I place my hand on his, to assure him that he can ask me what he wants.

"First of all, I would like to apologise for yesterday. I mean the way I just said that we were dating without even asking you properly, I really felt bad after that. So I'm really sorry about that. And to be completely honest with you Tessa, in my entire life, I've never liked a girl as much as I like you. I've never had a girl whom I could call my girlfriend. So I would like to ask you this, Theresa Salvatore would you like to be my first girlfriend?"

His confession has left me speechless. I have no words. My eyes are full of happy tears. This is the sweetest thing ever. How can I say no to this guy, who has already crawled under my skin and has such a big effect on me.

"God Hardin, can you get any cuter, sweeter and hotter. I would love to be your girlfriend," I smile and bring my hand to his cheek.