ARROGANT GUY

Theresa Salvatore

So aren't y'all wondering who these people are?!

So let's begin with Lydia Martin. A girl with amazing long brunette hair and honey coloured eyes which suit her completion beautifully. She is the most hardworking girl I've ever seen. She works all day and all night. She has achieved success at the age of 22 and she is looking forward in achieving more success by her hardwork. I also made my first debut movie with her. I met her when we were tiny tots and we grew up together as our mothers were bestfriends and so are we. We hangout every Friday night and kick asses at clubs. Our parents went together to the same high school and they are still together as neighbours. We completed our college together and now I'm an actress and Lydia is a director and that's the exact place where she met Trevor Matthews, the most handsome and amazingly talented actor, a good person by heart as well as her soulmate, love of her life and now we three just finished the shoot for our movie together. We worked together for a year and they have been dating for 10 months now. They are the cutest couple I've ever seen.

I'm a model and an actress and I am enjoying the success of the movie with Trevor, Lydia and ofcourse handsome Nick.

Do you'll wanna know "Who Nick McCall is!?"....well continue reading..... I hear someone calling me "Tess... Tess..wanna dance with me!?" as I turn around and I realise Nick has already pulled me onto the dance floor. While Nick and I are jamming I notice a tall guy with greenish blue eyes pushing his brown hair away from his forehead. Well he's hot I mummer in my mind and then I see a girl with him. That girl is basically leaning towards him and they kiss and I feel like killing that girl. I wonder why am I behaving like this and I take my eyes off him.

Lydia and Trevor are running towards us in excitement and they tell us there is a couple dance game tonight. We get excited and jump on the dance floor and to my left is Lydia and Trevor and to my right is that rude arrogant guy with a girl. Well why am judging him by calling him arrogant. I haven't spoken to him. I wonder that without even talking to him he brings the worst in me!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!

We really hope y'all are liking the story so far! We will keep updating it everyday for you. Don't forget to leave your reviews in the comments section and feel free to suggest what you would like to read, also, keep voting for more chapters!

Love y'all!