CELIDH

Hardin McCall

My manager Ivy Sebastian and I decide to go to the ceilidh that has been arranged tonight for the guests staying at the hotel. I decide to wear a black semi-formal jacket with black jeans and a white t-shirt.

It's 8.30 and we finally get to the ceilidh and looking at all these people dance like there is no tomorrow makes me sick. I go to the bar and order myself a beer.

As I stand near the bar table and take a sip of my beer my manager Ivy comes up to me and starts talking about the meeting we just had a few hours ago. I don't really pay a lot of attention to what she is saying instead I hand her my beer and ask her to drink it and enjoy herself tonight and not worry about work.

Ivy looks at me like I've grown horns on my head because I usually wouldn't do that but today I'm just not in the mood. Ivy leans closer and closer by the second and I have known this for a while that she likes me and just when I'm about to stop her, she kisses me. At first I decide to push her back but then I don't because I am in a real need for a distraction.

After I break our kiss I look at a girl who's standing close to the dance floor in a beautiful and sexy golden dress that hugs her body in the perfect way possible. She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life. She is not that tall, has long and shiny blonde hair that go mid-way till her back. Her eyes are greyish blue and have a sparkle in them. She has the perfect light pink plump lips. I just can't take my eyes off of her.

After shamelessly starting at her for a few minutes I look at her company. She is here with two guys and one girl. The guy with black hair and the brunette seem like a couple and I wonder if the blonde is dating the brown haired guy. And just as I think of that I realise how without even meeting her I'm thinking about her dating someone else and it makes me jealous. What is she doing to me?

It seems like the guy she is with asked her to dance so she goes to the dance floor with him. All four of them start dancing and just when I was about to get lost in her thoughts again I realise who she is with. She is her with none other than my own fucking brother. Great, but what if they are dating? What if he likes her? Wait, what if she likes him? God! Why am I even thinking about that. I don't care if they are dating. It doesn't bother me. I try to explain it to myself but that doesn't help.

I decide to walk up to my brother and this blonde that has been driving me fucking crazy. As I reach the dance floor I pat my brother's shoulder and he turns around. As soon as he realises it's me he goes in shock and doesn't speak a word.

"Hi" is all I can say and he still doesn't reply instead he balls his fists. I can see that he is annoyed and angry to see me here but I would like to know what he and his friends are doing here, especially this blonde.

Just when I'm about to speak something Nick shouts, "What the fuck are you doing here? Are you following me? Are you stalking us?" And before I can answer the blondie says "What's wrong Nick? Why are you shouting at this guy?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!!

We really hope y'all are liking the story so far! We will keep updating it everyday for you. Don't forget to leave your reviews in the comments section and feel free to suggest what you would like to read, also, keep voting for more chapters!

Love y'all!