_CHAPTER{3}_

*
You may have plans but Allah's plans are better

*

THE GRINCH

The morning had a different feeling, is it the new found freedom or just a different country, the boys are yet to find out. Naadir woke up first after washing up he called the room service for some breakfast, seeing the time is already 8, he knows Faaris must be awake. He stood by the window waiting for the food arrive as he caught a glimpse of Faaris outside seated on a bench by the road. Immediately the food arrived he woke Rashid up,

"Come on Rashid, it is 9" He says continuously knocking on bed's wooden side until he sat up on the bed, his hair looking in every direction.

"Why are you so loud in the morning fam?" He groaned scratching his head, Naadir slowly removed his phone and snapped him.

"Whatever get up" He muttered closed the door going down to where he saw Faaris, "Morning Dude" He said as he reached. Seeing Naadir, Faaris thought he might have been out long but glancing at his silver Hublot, he saw it was only 9 and they are needed 11 at the company.

"Morning" He replied, moving to give enough space for Faaris to sit, "Since when have you been awake?"

"I didn't go back after we prayed"

"Nice, we were out cold, I look better than Rashid though" Faaris hummed shaking his head.

"So I got us an apartment, it is well furnished. When will we move out of the hotel?"

"Today"

"And when will we go to Nifaas?"

"At 11. I already spoke to Renzo, he will get me an office assistant which will make work easy"

"You will come back here before me, and organize the apartment and I will meet you there" Naadir saved everything Faaris said on his Iphone X, preparing the day's schedule.

"Done"

"You've got to change that phone" Faaris started looking at the broken screen Iphone.

Naadir chuckled nodding "I will, I just need to settle first"

They got back to the hotel after some minutes. Rashid was up and ready when they reached, they decided to get ready before having breakfast so save more time.

Faaris went back to first room and took a shower and changed to a black Armani Suit then later joined the boys. Naadir was dressed in a Black Valentino suit on, while Rashid had a Jimmy Choo on also in black. One thing the boys have in common is their dressing style.

The moment they walked into the company all eyes were on them mostly on Faaris, as usual, with his good looks and intimidating Arora, only a few people could approach him. But always got looked at, a lot.

Camila, the receptionist who was familiar with the boys got up straighten her mini-skirt to walked up to them, stretching her hand towards Faaris, "Welcome back King," She was dressed in casual office wear. Black mini skirt and purple silk long-sleeve, with black Derby-covered shoes, completing her look. She has always been focused on her work main thing that made Renzo keep her at the company for years and made sure Faaris recognizes her good work. He sure at first thought Renzo fancies her by the way he talks about her but after seeing her record he threw the idea away.

"Nice to see you again Camila, where's Renzo?" Faaris asked

"At the conference room" He nodded and walked to the elevator with the two guys following him.