_CHAPTER{24}_

LOSING TO HER?

As time is moving really fast, employees at Nifaas Inc were so exhausted from all the work they have been doing from organizing the fashion show to preparing the after-party. The three best friends, enjoying the time of their life that they never got to live. From laughing all day, to having people who actually take care of them sincerely.

Alishaa finally having friends that are worth keeping, that actually know what friendship means. She was more than excited and for the first time she went hours without remembering anything from her past.

"The reservations?" Faaris asked Renzo, who is looking at his IPad holding the pen and ticking.

"New Jersey performing arts center check"

"Theme?"

"Space theme check"

"You don't have to tell him the exact thing Renz" Said Naadir coming in with three cups of coffee in his hand

"Yeah, i told him but he said 'i don't want any mistake' and i have nothing to do" He mimicked Faaris's voice, making him roll his eyes while Naadir chuckled.

"Thank you.. We don't have the time in our hands Renzo" He collected the coffee keeping it on his table, Renzo sighed keeping down his coffee.

"Models?"

"Check we got a problem at first, Richards and A&X have been taking the models, but Alishaa and Riyaa handled it, so now we have 30 including a new one, Lishaa's friend i think" Faaris looked up from the paper he was holding. Naadir sat down watching the men, while taking his coffee.

"Fuad Druvh?" He asked

"Yeah that's him"

"Who got him in?"

"I said Alishaa earlier, don't tell me you got the hearing problem?" He asked teasingly widening his eyes. Faaris glared at him before looking back at his papers

"Keep going!"

"Collections?"

"Three collections check"

"Isn't it two?"

"No, Alishaa's single collection, Director Ma's, and the last one is the collaboration between the two designers"

"Okay, lights? Hairdressers? Makeup artists? Photographers? Magazines?"

"Check, check, check and check.. We have Bobbi, we got Tim Walker for photography, magazines are Jersey time and vogue, -"

"Is this even your work?" Naadir asked Faaris

"I have to make sure everything is in order..so we don't have any problem?"

"As for now yes, apart from the models problem it's all good"

"What about the after-party?"

"They are decorating the auditorium, the guest list done, security done, food done, i think everything is done"

"Well then great...Check if there's any problem, we don't want to have mistakes"

"Yes Mr perfect...see ya-oh right what do we do about Alishaa?"

"I don't know, will probably give her position in the design department?"

"Yeah how about creative designer?"

"We got Riyaa"

"How about the fashion designer?"

"Sounds new and okay"

"But when will we introduce it?"

"After the show, now we should all concentrate on the show"

"Alright then...later!" He got up with his coffee, iPad and left the room.

"You don't like Druvh?" Naadir asked Faaris looking at him. He looked at Naadir before looking away

"It is just he is weird! But It doesn't matter what I want, it's her life after all"

"Alright! So you will be leaving in two days?"

"Yaa"

"Will you come back with Nihaal?"

"Maybe, i don't know....Did Alishaa make this coffee?"

"Yeahh, wow you even know her coffee! This is definitely love" Said Naadir cleaning his imaginary tears. 

"Okay get out!"

"Hey!"

"Don't you have work?"

"I am on a vacation"

"No you are not, now get back to work like a good person before I kick you myself"

"Whatever...your office is the worst place to be anyways" He rolled his eyes and got up

"The c-" Faaris started, looking at the cup he left but he cut him off by coming back and taking it

"I was getting it" Faaris shook his head but didn't say anything.

"If you don't start making a move you will surely lose her to that same weird guy you don't like" He said and walked out.

Faaris stood up and walked to the screen that was displaying the CCTV footage of everything happening in the company. He was looking when the one on the studio caught his eyes. It is Alishaa and Druvh laughing about something. Faaris felt angry even though he doesn't know why, he sure do love when Alishaa is happy but not with the weird guy. He puts on his suit and walked out of the his office heading to the studio, thinking of an excuse on the way going down.

~~~~~~

Alishaa took the blue velvet jacket and added it to the trolley of clothes she was pushing and headed to the studio.

"Don't tell me you pushed this all the way from design department using the stairs?" Druvh asked looking at Alishaa who is trying to catch her breath.

"You know it!"

"Seriously Alishaa you should start taking the elevator you'll make yourself suffer! Or even be old before time"

"Will see what to do!"

"Hey, look at Mack flirting with Sarah" They looked at a smiling Mack and a very pissed off Sarah

"Don't tell me he took your advice" He grinned, right before she says Mack is getting a slap. Sarah kicked Mack on his knee

"I hate you Druvh!!!" He yelled holding his knee, while Alishaa and Druvh started laughing heavily with tears rolling down their faces, holding their stomach.

"Ms Saleh?" Their laughter died as soon as they saw Faaris. Druvh immediately ran leaving Alishaa with an angry Faaris.

"Hello Mr Grinch, i love to talk to you but I got a lot of work...bye"

"Not so fast and that was not what I noticed when I came in here"

"Sorry Sir, we were just taking a break!"

"I could hear your voice all the way up there" She opened her mouth to reply but closed it immediately.

"We will keep it down Sir.. Like i would listen to you" She mumbled the last part slowly

"Oh of course you would and yes you said that loud" She grinned looking at him

"Come with me"

"I have workkk" She said whining. He stopped and rolled his eyes, replying her.

"And I don't" She groaned and followed him, ignoring the weird looks the staff's are giving them. 

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Since breakfast!" She said as realization hit her!